Friday, January 30, 2009

Leo & Tina

Oh!! This photo of Leo & Tina makes my heart melt.


Leo reading Phuket Gazette, (very clever cat)
----------------------------------------------

Have you known or ever seen Siamese cats?

These are Leo & Tina,2 Siamese cats belong to Marie and Terry who moved from UK,their home town to spend retired lives at Phuket, Thailand. Leo & Tina are the only 2 pets of Marie and Terry at the moment ,but they're about to have a Cavalier Kinkg Charles puppy from me soon.

Looking at Leo & Tina living at the nice family makes me be confidence to the happiness of my puppy which will join them. I hope my Cavalier puppy will be as happy as Tina is.



This picture made me laghed out loud. Tina did a royal manner at the toilet.



How happy they are.




Leo & Tina





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

So beautiful they are Leo & Tina.

I once had a Burma cat... they are also a very elegant cat like Siameses.
We also had a Perser with long silver colourd hair.

And so nice that Marie and Terry
are having a puppy from you Joom!!=o)

Yes, I belive the little cavalier will have a wonderful home.

Good Luck! Marie and Terry.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

You had Burmese cat and Persia cat??!! Oh!! you love cats too. I've never had cats because I"v got too many dogs. LOL Normay,dogs lovers are animal lovers. And I like cats ,elephants, etc LOL

Yes, Im sure my puppy will be very lucky pup for going to the nice familyof Marie and Terry.