Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tommie Jr. & Mai Thai arrived their homes

Tommie Jr. ( Saiyai's Miracle Moment to Brislin) and Mai Thai (Saiyai's Thai Silk for Dresden) arrived the US yesterday.

After a long journey and a stress from both my family and I and from the new owners ( Michelle and Diana), the two cutest puppies arrived JFK safely and looked lively. Diana flew from Miami to pick up her Mai Thai. Michelle drove from Pensylvania to pick up her Tommie Jr. Diana and Michelle also had lunch together. This is a benefit from my puppies for bringing these 2 good friends into my life and these 2 friends also become friends.

Thank you Diana and Michelle for your love and good intention you have for Mai Thai and Tommie Jr. Also, thank you for the effort that you come picking up the 2 puppies. Thank you, Noom for helping me handling this hard matter and making it easier. Thank you the Korean air crews for taking care of the 2 puppies. Health and emotion of the 2 puppies show how kind the crews were to them. Thank you Pauline for supporting Michelle's trip on picking up Tommie Jr and for sharing these pictures.

Also, thank you so much to "Cash" and "Jimlim" and to "Tommy" and "YardThip" , the super parents for producing these precious puppies to the planet.

All pictures are from Michelle. I think after this, there might be some more beautiful pictures from Diana. Thank you again you two for adopting my 2 hearts to a new lives and a big future awaiting there.

Junior and Mai Thai, my dearests, you are lucky for having a forever homes just as these 2 families. Now go to your future that your new moms have planed for becoming great champions. I believe in you always.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

they are so so so cute i am so happy for everyone involved in such a wonderful event, I am so happy that time has moved forward and you have your gorgeous babies... god bless them and you for they made such a long trip... love them with all your hearts...

Anonymous said...

Joom:
Thank you for a precious gift, Tommy is just gorgeous. You never know what the puppy will truly look like in person. When I got the two out of customs we took to Pauline's van where she has piddle pads lining the entire back of her van. Tommy was the first to come out of his crate..he tinkled and the scratched his hind lines in back of (very fast) another words to let us know he is boss, he is here and look at me! He is a tiny little guy
We were laughing..

Mai thai was reluctant to come out of her cage as she was scared...but she warmed up to all of us very nicely.

We picked Diana at the airport after this were she was more nervous than I ....(LO...which I dont know if that is possible...hahaha
Diana and I will become good friends here in the United States...she is a lovely person!

Thank you for a beautiful puppy and thank you for allowing to make and meet new friend (Diana)

.AND you are world away..

Tommy and Mai Thai to be stars here in US with first "Saiyai" kennel name to be introduced

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom,
The puppies are very cute, I am glad they arrived safely to their loving homes. Hope all is well with you and your family and that you are having a wonderful New Year./ Hugs
Erika

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

JUST WANT TO SAY I'M SOOOOO HAPPY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy to know, they both got great homes, Joom!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joom. I had seen Mai Thai's photos all along, but I didn't expect her to look even better than the photos.

When she first saw me, she was not shy, but did not want me to kiss her just yet. She has pride, and she does not give kisses away to strangers. She did not cower; she became stiff and held her head away from me with a warning look.

Within an hour, she was licking my face, playing with my fingers, and making sure my ears were clean. All this, from a puppy that had just traveled 22 hours.

You can tell the air crew did good work with Mai Thai, because she was not terrified and also because she never had any stomach upset, often proof of stress. Also, when I took her out of her crate, her stomach was full, she was not desperate for food or water.

Mai Thai had a nice trip with the soft cocoon pillow bed you have her, and the cute little two sweaters she wore.
She even had her own Thai water!!

Tommy Jr. is so beautiful and cuddly, Michelle couldn't take her eyes off him.

Michelle, I can't thank you and Pauline enough. Thank you for cleaning Mai Thai, changing her bed, walking her, and doing all the paperwork for both puppies. By the time my plane arrived, you were finished! You are a treasure, and I know that we will always be friends. But now I won't be able to rest until I can help you as you have helped me.

Joom, while it's true that Mai Thai is exceptionally beautiful, it is her temperament that I love the most. She is sure of herself and is not intimidated easily; she will approach a new object with curiosity and not fear; and she loves to show herself off.

This demonstrates that you protected her against bad situations while encouraging her dominant "alpha" side to grow. This is what we want for a puppy that is going to be shown. Boy or girl, a puppy that is afraid of life is not good for the show ring.

Joom, Mai Thai is five months old. Her time with you proves that, while anyone can breed two Champion show dogs, only a gifted person can RAISE a champion.

Thank you for allowing Mai Thai to develop her personality to its fullest, and giving her spirit the opportunity to bloom.

Now, it is my turn to continue what you started...making Mai Thai into an American Champion. You will be proud of her, and Tommy Jr.

Diana and Mai Thai

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Karen, Thank you for your note. Happy New Year to you and your family too.
-------------------

Dear Diana & Mai Thai,

I'm really feeling good with every single word of your note. I read it several times with happiness.

Anonymous said...

Diana...spoken very beautifully......

Tommy adores my children and is not afraid of anything...which means he was very well socialized... Great Job Joom..
I can hardly wait to take him to all our dog events in New York and hopefully meet up with Saiyai again so she to can reunite...
It will be funny to see Tommy's face when he sees her again..

Love

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you all =)
Happy while reading your blog Pee Joom.. They are in great happy home now. Their adventure starts in their new homes and loving new parents. =)

God bless you all.
Lala