Friday, January 2, 2009

Wonderful Family of Stacia Ohira

Hope you recognize my friend,Stacia Ohira, the famouse handler in Hawaii who came visit Thailand and also visitted me last year. Stacia told me me that she adopted 3 wonderful boys. At that moment I couldn't imagine how wonderful her sons are.

Yesterday,Stacia sent 2 nice pictures of her with her 3 sons. She said:

"here are some pictures that we took this year at Christmas...
Chad is now 26, Kyle is now 24, and believe it or not William is now 22 and of course I am 16...
Chad works at the Police Credit Union, Kyle works at First Hawaiian Bank, and William goes to school full time and helps me with the dog shows.

they are wonderful children I had the opportunity to raise them from when they were really young - they are really good children and I love them so very much and I am almost over protective of them... I hope to bring them to Thailand one day for them to experience what I experienced the first time that I went to your wonderful country... at this time only my baby son who is 22 years of age lives with me and goes to school full time. he is going to culinary school at the local university and wants to be a chef of some sort or run a restaurant or a hotel... my other two children are bankers and one works at a credit union and the other for the second largest bank in Hawaii... my oldest son just bought a studio apartment on the main island where he lives"

OOOOH!!! Wonderful family!!! I love your family,Stacia,and hope to meet them in persons one day.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing this picture on your blog spot... after looking at them again I felt special to have such great children...

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

You're truly special,Stacia.

Anonymous said...

Stacia, congratulations on having such a wonderful family. You have created your own world for them, and it is indeed a loving place to live in.

Knowing this about you makes me feel really good.

Did you receive my little note about Mai Thai? I am so excited. When I get her, I will send you updated photos.

Best wishes for 2009!!

Unknown said...

thank you for all your kind words... I think I am just as excited for you to get Mai Thai too... what a day that will be so happy and joyous... those are the days I live for.

Anonymous said...

Stacia:

Your family looks lovely on Christmas. What handsome boy..I bet they have all the girls running around after them hahah

Love to you Dear friend

Michelle