Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mai Thai at home at Dresden


This is a picture of Mai Thai kissing her mommy,Diana,at Dresden,Florida.Mai Thai never kissed me nor anybody else when she was in Thailand. Of course she slept on our laps, played with us happily and showed her joyful emotion all the time. But she never kissed anyone!!

When Mai Thai lives with Diana, she kisses Diana a thousand times a day!! Ok Mai Thai, we all now know that you were born here just to wait for the time to be with your mom,Diana in Florida. We know that you chose your own destiny even before you were born. And your own destiny is one that many get jealous of, including me and saiyai.

I hope you and Diana live happily together everyday forever.

Secret just for you to know, Mai Thai: Diana is happy for having you no matter if you have the champion title or not. But, she will be extremly happy on the day you do become a champion. SHHH!!! Silent!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mai Thai knows my secret, Joom. She knows she doesn't have to become a Champion for me to love her like I do. It would be nice, and I have no doubt that she will easily do that. But it's not a requirement.

I firmly believe that Mai Thai was born to share her life with me. I cannot explain it in words...it is a profound, primal connection.

That kissing that you see in the photo is not a casual kiss; Mai Thai is in the process of covering my face with kisses, with a mood of concentrated urgency. There is nothing "casual" about Mai Thai.

What surprises me the most, though, is that she will not kiss anyone else. Not even people she sees daily, like Nina.

So my work now is to "socialize" Mai Thai, so she will allow other people to handle and touch her. She is not shy. She will actually growl at people that get too near me when I am holding her. And she is only five months old!!!

This little Alpha is going to keep me busy!!!

And you all that are reading this, I appreciate helpful suggestions!!

Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Diana, I've got no doubt with that"secret". I know the love between you and Mai Thai is "unconditioned Love". That's why I said how lucky she is to be with you.

Anonymous said...

Well what can I say.. a beautiful dog for a beautiful person...what a match!

Diana..no doubt Mai Thai will become champion..lots of socialization is the key in my opinion and of course an fantastically breed dog...wink wink ...
Joom this is an excellant breeding and we look forward to see what all the girls have in store.
The little brown girl will be fantastic mother in time...no need to show...she will produce beautifully and add to your lines!!

Chi kisses to Mai Thai and of course love to my favorite breeder Joom

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana!

This little darling has shure "adopted" you and see you as her own!! ;o)

I wish you Good Luck! with her in the future and I belive everything will go fine...=o)

It is soo good to have the love from a little dear friend.

Best wishes from Carina. =o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom!

You must feel so lucky to see the love that Mai Thai feels for Diana.

What a wonderful home she came to.

/Carina

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Chi kisses to Mai Thai and lots of love to all dear friends here,especial you Michelle and Carina,for wonderful support always.