Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Exited Experience..of Sue's Chis

Hope you still remember Sue Donovan,a friend in New Hamshire who's rescued some abandoned chihuahuas and lived with them as happy family.

Sue sent me more pictures of her chis with a story of huge ice storm there which happened past few months.It makes me very exited.

In her letter she said:
I don't know of your news covered the huge ice storm we had... We lost all power and heat for several days. It could have been very bad - but I have the most wonderful neighbors on the planet. We lost everything Thursday night about 11PM, my next door neighbor came over to check on me at about 9AM Friday. When he realized I had no wood for my wood stove he got some others together. They chipped in their own wood so I could have some heat in the house! They also were going to take all of my dogs in so they could be warm. Once the wood stove was going everything was better. We did have the power restored until yesterday. There are still many people in New England who have no power or heat and it is going to get very cold again. My pipes burst twice! But there are lots of people who are in much worse shape!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, it is nice to know that there are still very polite people in this world./Kandra

Anonymous said...

It is so good to read that people can be kind and generous....

It gives hope for the future =o)

Anonymous said...

Oh what an inspiring story =)
Look at all the chis on the pics!!
They looked so warm together.
Thanks for sharing their story.
Hugs,
Lala