Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kasalong & Champagne at the warm family











Siwa and Nat is a Thai couple, which entered my life in a slightly funny way. They called me one day asking to buy a puppy. I told them to go look at my website to study what I have, and not to ask questions, which I have already answered on my website. I must have sound very serious, which I sometimes do when I talk to someone who sounds young.

Siwa and Nat were afraid of me. What they decided to do made me laugh. Siwa wrote an email to Diana from Dresden, USA, to purchase a puppy because they were afraid to contact me. Diana kindly told them that they live in a country that has the best breeder in the region. She recommended me without knowing of our earlier encounters.

Siwa and Natt argued who would call me. In the end, Nat, the wife, called. She decided to talk no matter how scary I would be. This time, I listened to them carefully and answered all their questions because none of the questions had answers from the website. She insists she really wanted Champangne. I told Nat that I keep Champagne to keep her mother, Kasalong, a company, my shy beautiful champion bitch. I told Nat I do not intend to split the two. So no matter if Champagne stay with me or not, she will have to be with her mother.

Unbelieveable that Nat responded immediately that she will adopt Kasalong as well.!!! At that moment, I was very surprised because usually when I have such a condition, the negotiations usually break-down. Buyers are usually only ready for one dog and don't like to pick a mother which is not very young.

When Siwa and Nat came to pick up Kasalong and Champagne at my home, I explained to them that they will enjoy the sight of these two mother and daughter loving each other. Nat and Siwa promised they will look after the two as best as they can.

After that Nat and Siwa constantly call and email to tell me that they're very happy to see Kasalong and Champagne living together. Kasalong would lick and groom her daughter all day. During mealtime, she would let her daughter eat first. Whenever one isn't around, the other would look and call for the other. One day Nat and Siwa took Champagne to a show, and met me. Champagne seems very happy. After that Siwa wrote to tell me that when they took Champage home, they found Kasalong eagerly waited for her daughter. And when they finally met each other, they embraced each other lovingly even though they have only been a few hours apart.

Siwa and Nat took pictures of Champagne and Kasalong. Nat designed the pictures and Siwa took them. they sent me these pictures. Kasalong, the mother is beige colored. Champagne, the daughter is black-tan.

Thank you so very much Siwa and Nat for loving and taking good care of Kasalong and Champagne as you have promised. I'm glad you two have come into my life.

Oh! Siwa and Nat said they're not afraid of me anymore. LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear P’Jum+,

They are our lovely daughters. Any friends who met them also love them.

By the way, Nat was the photographer and I was the cheer leader … J … She said that my photos usually not that good.

Siwa

in Phonm Penh

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Oh! Siwa are you in Phonm Penh? I know your work requires you to travel a lot but I didn't know you have to leave your family during the New Year. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the New Year in Phonm Penh. I'm starting to miss Nat. She must be a very strong wife. A strong a beautiful wife.

I'm surprised Nat took the photos. I'm very proud of her. She can do many things well. What I can't imagine is you as a cheerleader. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I remember Siwa and Nat's questions...I had been surprised that they had not mentioned Saiyai Kennel, because it is so famous; indeed it is the best one in Southeast Asia, with the most awards and best dogs.

They were afraid of you! This is so funny, Joom, because you are one of the kindest people I know.

You would not separate a mother from a daughter...that's the way it should be. You have so much integrity, Joom.

Kasalong & Champagne are so happy to know they will be always together! Those dogs are SMILING in the photos!

Congratulations on making another two sets of people and animals happy.

You are like a fairy godmother in the children's storybook, granting wishes and making dreams come true.

Congratulations to you too, Nat and Siwa? I guided you to the right place, ha? Which you knew all along. Enjoy your sweet Chis.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Diana,

your comments were neat and impressed readers. Yes, Siwa and Nat are no longer afraid of me. They said to me that they now know I am so kind. Sometimes the relationship between people require a cupid arrow from a friend from afar. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Joom, this is true...and the arrow flew across the world, and strangers became friends, and Kasalong & Champagne found a great home.

I think that when all the conditions are right, the beauty in the world comes forth, like an aurora borealis, and rainbows.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are actually SMILE. When we took their photos, I had to hold one of them in my hands to call their attention. But I am not sure that they smiled at her mom / daughter … or at me … /Siwa