Friday, January 16, 2009

See Fah....Where are you????

See-Fah is a blue female poodle toy, who was sold on the street while
she still had milk on her nipples. It meant that she just gave birth
and I didn't even know if the puppies weaned yet before they were
taken away from her. I looked at the weak puddle toy, who had very sad
eyes and asked for her name from the seller, who looked reluctant and
seemed to not even know the name of the dog. I thought to myself that
if I let the dog there, she would become worse than she already was. I
bought her without knowing what to do with her because I did not breed
Poodle. I call her See-Fah, which means blue, just like her color.

At my office, I posted a notice looking for someone to take care of
the dog. My secretary told me that there was a colleague, who wasn't
an employee at the company but she was an event organizer, wanted a
dog. She wanted a small size dog that can be her child's friend
because her child wanted it and she wanted her kid to learn how to
take care of a dog. I decided to call that person to come take a look
at See-Fah. "Ko" came with a son. Her son liked See Fah very much. Koh
seemed fine and asked to adopt See Fah so I gave it to her. In my
heart, I did not hope that she will love See Fah deeply and
unconditionally. I wished See Fah would have a better life than what she
had before. I hoped "love" among them would grow and grow.

On that day, my secretary, assistants, all the editor team and I
watched See Fah riding in Koh car until the car was driven away.
Everyone waived and went back to the tables without saying anything. I
did not feel relief but I promised I will go visit. I told Koh that if any day that Koh and herfamily do not wish to have See Fah anymore, I'm willing to take her
back.

After that, Koh contacted the company about works and she came to have
meetings many times. Every time I asked about See Fah, Koh said "she
is fine"

One day, I told Koh I wanted to go visit See Fah. Koh told me See Fah was
at the other province with Koh's parents. I thought it was strange
since at the beginning Koh told me she wanted a dog for her son. Thus,
I insisted I want to go visit her in the other province. Koh looked
frighten and told me to wait in Bangkok because in about 1 month, Koh
would bring See Fah back to Bangkok so I could go visit. Time passed
more than a month, my secretary and a few assistants agreed to go
visit See Fah at Koh's parents' house in the other province. We called
Koh to ask for direction so we could drive there. Koh was scared and
told me that See Fah was lost from the house. I was shocked. My heart
almost stopped beating. I asked Koh if she was lost for a long time
yet. Koh told me it wasn't that long. So I thought about going to her
parent's house still. Also, I printed out notices for a lost dog
because I thought if she was just lost not long ago, there might be a
way to find her.

Once Koh realized that I did not give up, Koh told me ( I do not want to
use the word "confess" because the word "confess" is for a truth but I
don't know what is real, what is not about whatever Koh said to me)
that in fact, she was lost from the Bangkok house but at first she
told me See Fah was at the other province because she didn't think I
would go there. At that moment, I was furious. I started thinking to
myself, See Fah must not had been lost recently.

My secretary, my team and I went to Koh's house when she was not at
home. We asked people in the neighborhood. Many told us that See Fah
stayed at Koh's house for just a few days. She was chained in front of
the house and got herself away from it. On the day that she was lost,
Koh and her family did not try to look for her, which means that See
Fah had been gone from Koh's house for more than a month!!!!

On that day, we searched for her all day. We drove a car around,
asking people and posting bills, which include her picture and reward
for anyone report the clue for finding her. It was raining season. My
heart was broken. See Fah was a house dog. She was just a small poodle
toy. How would she survive from streets with so many vehicles or from
bully dogs? When it was raining, where would she hide? How much See
Fah would be hungry or scared? My team and I sat on the footpath
crying for days when we were looking for See Fah. In the mean time,
there were people claiming that they saw a dog looked like See Fah
here and there. We rushed to the place and took the reward money
along. In our hearts, we prayed it was See Fah. We prayed, we could
finally give this rewards to someone.

But until now, the money is still with me.


From raining season turned to winter, which is colder than any
year...there is no sign of See Fah.

Some people say that living depart is more torturing than death
depart. Because death, we know it is the end. And we hope that who we
love would be in heaven. But living depart...it is torturing. There
are only missing and worrying. There is no day that I don't think of
See Fah's sad eyes. I can't make a decision on my pray if I should wish her
to be happy in heaven or wish her to be safe in a happy family.

See Fah's story is another mark in my heart. It tortures me. And it
will leave a scar in my heart till I die.



This is See Fah's picture on the announcement, which we specify amount of reward for someone, who can help us find See Fah. ...no one gets the rewards..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

เรื่องซ้ำๆเดิมๆ แต่เปลี่ยนตัวละครไปเรื่อยๆ เมื่อไหร่เรื่องแบบนี้จะหมดจากโลกสักที เข้าไปในพันทิพ อ่านเจอแต่เรื่องแบบนี้ เศร้าใจจนเดี๋ยวนี้ไม่อยากเข้าไปอ่าน

พี่จุ๋มทำดีที่สุดแล้ว อย่าเสียใจไปเลยครับ ถ้าคิดในแง่ดี อาจมีคนรับเค้าไปเลี้ยงแล้ว อย่างน้อยเค้าเป็นสุนัขมีสายพันธุ์ คงมีคนอยากได้อยู่บ้าง (ถึงบางคนจะไม่เห็นค่าเลยก็ตาม) ถ้าเป็นสุนัขพันธุ์ทางทั่วๆไป ก็คงจบลงที่ข้างถนนอย่างเดียว

ตี๋

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

เหมือนกันเลยค่ะคุณตี๋ เดี๋ยวนี้ไม่ค่อยกล้าเข้าพันทิพ เพราะเศร้า หากเห็นแล้วช่วยไม่ได้ มันนอนไม่หลับ

เคสนี้ พี่คงยังทำดีไม่พอหรอกค่ะ อย่างน้อยก็ใจเร็วด่วนได้ เลือกคนผิเ

แต่ก็ขอบคุณที่คุณต๊ให้กำลังใจกันเสมอมานะคะ

Anonymous said...

Oh... Joom...
This is a hart braking story... I cant emagine the feeling of lost and sorrow you are feeling.

(I know my english is not so good... but my soul is crying with you)

I hope in my hart See-Fah is good... but I dread it is not soo...
But I know.... You did all your best and that See-Fah knows it too.

My Love you have....

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Carina, your note is touching my heart.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Joom...

I can't believe that person betrayed you and took See Fah just to look "good" and then chained her until she escaped...

I feel so bad, because here I am with my Mai Thai and my other loving Chis, playing, eating good food, while other dogs like See Fah wander the streets. This is so unfair.

You did what you could, Joom. I hope your heart heals soon; your suffering at this time will not help See Fah.

Perhaps a good thing to do, in her honor, would be to speak to the Governor and try to restrain the pet shops, perhaps impose a higher tax if pet shops sell dogs. No special tax on parrots, cats, etc.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Diana,I thank you for your advice. I have a plan with it. I may have to ask some famouse people who love dogs to join.

Anonymous said...

Joom:

Each day..You make my heart grow.
I am mortifed with this story to think we trust people with a living breathing creature and they so careless, reckless.

I pray from See Fah, that she may find peace no matter where she may be.

I can relay to this story "somewhat"

I was raised with Dobermans all my life since I was three. In that time My family owned 6, my last one I purchased when I was 16, his name was Damien.
Damien lived his life..good boy..never mean or bully like most people claim these dogs are. He sweet boy.
Damien of course grew old as our precious dogs do (13) years of age.

One cold winter night, one of my brothers came home last a had not closed our back door properly or at least this is what we think....
My beautiful "Old" Damien was never seen again after we closed our eyes to bed.
My family drove for hours, called the local police stations, called the shelters..searched the woods aroung our home..Damien was never to be seen again.
I was beside myself and cried for days..wondering if someone took him in...if his body lay cold in the woods.
I am safe to assume his is in heaven with God right now...but will forever bring a tear to my eye and wonder.

Joom... I love you...and my heart is with you dear lady...wish I could be their to help you search..

Please keep us posted if any news.

With Regards and tears..
Michelle

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Michelle, Thank you for your kind note. I wish I could say "Hurey!! We found See Fah,she's safe and happy with a good family". The truth is not so sweet like that. See Fah is still missing.

Michelle, The story of the sweet "Damien" make my eyes in tear. I know you still miss him and can't help falling in sorrow. Wish he rest peacefully in heaven.

Anonymous said...

ส่งความรักให้เจ้าสีฟ้าด้วยกันครับพี่จุ๋ม ไม่ว่าเขาจะไปอยู่ที่ไหน สุขสบายดีหรือไม่ประการใด เขาก็คือเพื่อนร่วมวัฏสังสารกับพวกเราครับ/อู๋

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

อู๋จ๊ะ ขอบคุณในความเป็นเพื่อนร่วมทุกข์ร่วมสุขกันมาในทุกเรื่อง จนถึงเรื่องสีฟ้า ขอบคุณจริงๆจ้ะ

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! this is really heartbreaking :-( sorry to hear about this ordeal you went through.

Let us pray that See Fah is in good hands and at peace.
That she is'nt suffering...
I feel for you sister.
So sorry.

Lala