Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Gift of Carina's Cavaliers

These are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels of Carina,Sweden. She bought a nice Christmas gift,a nice cushion,for them. She said "we baught them a very nice soft cushion in christmas gift... They LOVE it and take turns to use it...."

Very nice gift and very sweet cavaliers. (I love the ruby one so very much.)

Do you have any idia to buy some more cushions for them??? That way they don't have to share.LOL

Very nice Cavalier family indeed.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carina, your Cavaliers are gorgeous! And what great photography, too, did you take those photos yourself?

The one with the red eyebrows is sooo cute!

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos.

Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana!!!

Thank you so much for your nice words about our dogs and the photos...
I am sorry I havent answerd until now... Me and my husband have been away and visit good friends for a few days and I havent seen this until now.

Yes it's me and my daughter Malin who takes the pictures...
We have a good camera ;o)!!

It's our Sara who has the red eyebrows.. she is SOO sweet!!!... (like all our girls ;o))

Thanks again Diana for your nice words!!

Best regards from Carina and Malin

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom!!!

Oh! It is so nice of you to appreciate our photos and dogs that you want to share them in your diary... it's very sweet of you. =o)

Like I said to Diana I havent seen this until now.... =o)

It's our sweet Ella who is the ruby....

Yes, I think that we must buy at least ONE more cushion.... =o)

/Carina =o)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Carina, Please give my hugs and kisses to Ella and the gang. Tell them not to be too lazy,tho I know laying down on the soften cushion is very sweet time. I just envy!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanks.

I will do so... ;o)