Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kawee in the party,leaves a message to you

These are pictures of my youngest son,Kawee, in a paty with his friends in British of Columbia University,Canada. He wore an afro wig that even myself almost could not remember.

This semester Kawee studies Canadian political history and when he knew that I'm gonna pose these pictures in my blog,he wanted to leave a message to you all:

"This is me, Kawee, saying hi from Vancouver, Canada. This term I take a Canadian Politics, and I must say the lack of any real troubles within their country makes for a boring course . It's amazing that they have a very peaceful way of negotiating their conflicts. If only the rest of the world were so peaceful in their conflicts resolution."



3 comments:

art ka said...

Oh ...boy , I can't remember him either. Where is his pretty chin?
Pee Jum now he is young man not young boy any more.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kawee, for a lighthearted moment in this challenging place where I live, the United States!

It's true, Canada does not seem to be a country whose politics engender foreign hostilities.

Perhaps Canada is like Switzerland, Norway or Australia (and many other countries that time and space force me to omit)... with a high literacy rate, their outlooks might suggest an understanding to the effect that all nations are part of the world, and not a universe apart.

Kawee, you have cute ladyfriends!! Your mother will have to send a duena (chaperone) to supervise your antics!

Seriously, all of you are adorable and I delighted in seeing your photos and sharing your thoughts about Canada.

Have fun but be careful Kawee!
Diana

Anonymous said...

Thank you all, for the comments. I hope I will have more pictures to share in the future, but at the moment there isn't much going on here.

Best Wishes!