Saturday, June 20, 2009

I spoiled my boys: episode 2

As I've once mentioned, I spoil my boys due to the reason I've said earlier. Here are some pictures of my boys who were sleeping in my room last night.

Ooops, there was one girl, which was Pear, a female Pomeranian who usually sleeps in the main bedroom with my husband, but she's ill so I let he sleep with me so I can look after her.





Prince at Heart, the cavalier boy jumped onto the bed to sleep on the pillow next to me, everynight.

Cash, tired from playing, sleeps peacefully in the middle of the room


Sometimes Cash would sleep on the cusion with Tommy

Others have already fallen asleep but Cappuccino was still wide awake

Once there was no one left to play with, Cappuccino went to sleep

Piko, my sweet Japanese boy has his own corner to sleep in

Pan-Joe, the crippled Pomeranian, he has a big part of my heart, but he needs only a tiny corner to sleep in. But he must be able to see me from his tiny corner, every morning he wakes up in.

Pear, chose to sleep on the newspaper, which was suppose to serve as the toilet. No one dared used the newspaper because Pear slept on it the whole night.

10 comments:

Charles said...

Umm..Nice sight! They slept peacfully and lovely. I guess you were very happy when you took thier photos. They felt trust and deeply happy.

อ้อแอ้ said...

กรี๊ดสลบ อบอุ่น...ซะ แต่ละตัวดูมีความสุข อ้อแอ้ชี้ให้อุ๊งอิ๊งดู เขาก็งึมงำๆ สงสัยง่วงนอน อิ๊

Jennifer said...

WOW!! I enjoy watching the harmony moment of the boys (and one girl).You understand how you are happy with those moment. I have the same kind of pictures in my room and I love it. Dogs in the room , and on bed, are always bringing good nights.

Ming said...

ดูทุกตัวมีความสุข เป็นภาพที่ทำให้ชื่นใจมากกกก....ในเช้าวันอาทิตย์ ขอบคุณน้าจุ๋มนะคะ

Rick said...

Joom,

Where do you lay your head with Prince sleeping on your pillow...lol

All your boys look so happy and at peace in your room.

I will hope to come back in my next life as one of your boys...lol

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you friends. Yes, I think the atmosphere in my room, which is filled with my boys, makes me happy. I can't imagine how I'm going to sleep without them, or even with just less of them.

There is a similar setting in every room of my house. There are the girls and boys of Sa and Kawee's rooms. I will take photos to show you later. Although it's a difficult job because once I enter the room, they all wake up and surround me, making it difficult to take photos.

Dear Rick, you are too kind to make me smile with your thoughts of me. Next life is still too long, and next life for you, may be many lives for me because I'm much older than you. Lets talk of today, that I am proud to have you as a friend. Thank you agaain for coming into my life.

thank you again all friends for making each of my day not too empty.

Margeta said...

All your boys and Pear looed so happy at peace good night. My heart is full of happiness for the nice sight.

Love to you and to them all.

Hope Pear is recovered.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Pear is recovered now. Thank you Margeta. Hope you and your beloved ones have a great day.

Carina said...

Oh!! So nice... =o)

When I see Princev at Heart and the others...my heart melts...
It looks so nice... =o)

I bet you sleep good Joom... if they don't wake you up with their kisses...;o)
I know they love you very much!!

Big Hug!

Unknown said...

Pico looks so sweet sleeping... very typical of long coat boys to want to sleep on the cool floor... and Cash and Tommy always the gentlemen...