Tuesday, June 23, 2009

They are like blythe dolls

These are the puppies of Baron and Brooke. They are all 50 days old today. Even now, I can't believe that in a litter of 6, all of them would be so beautiful. They are still too young to tell if they'll still be beautiful once they grow up. But at the moment, and looking at the signs, I'm sure they'll all be incredibly beautiful.

They are all like the blythe dolls. Beautiful, lively, and faultless.

Really...at this minute, I look at them, and really can't find any fault. Except one of them might be a bit small, which she means she might have to stay with me. I won't mind at all because she's very beautiful.

I am blessed to have this litter. I must thank Baron and Brooke, the parents of merit.

A: Female

B: Female

C: Female


D: Female

E: Female

F: Male


I am happy that all the puppies of this litter are destined to go to my familiar friends, including, Roxana (Switzerland), Gayle Essex (USA), Marina (Massway, Russia), and Anucha (Thailand). Only the boy belong to Yasuo Onichi, a Japanese guy. He's a new friend but also very nice.
Please look at more pictures at the Nursury page.

14 comments:

Margeta said...

OOOOOOH!!! I agree They are all like the blythe dolls. Beautiful, lively, and faultless. Wish they all grow up very pretty and still faultless. I am sooooo happy with Joom and all the waiting list! xoxo

Wish I could be in the list...some day...in the future.

Jennifer said...

Not only like the blythe dolls, THEY ARE ANGELS!! Very pretty!! Joom, you are an amazing breeser!

Congratulations to all who have them. You've got diamonds!

Mary said...

Love them all. Congratulations Joom and all upcoming owners.(a bit jealous)

Marina said...

It is FANTASTIC LITTER!!!
Everyone good breeder dreams about such leitter.
Joom, I am SO glad for you!
I am a pity I am too far from you to embrace and kiss and you, and Brooke, and Baron, and each puppy!!!

sugarhills said...

Ohhh! We are so happy for you and the waiting new owners! They look like little Angels!!! What a perfect litter!kiss them all, and mom and dad to, from us! Love Ellika and Peter

Emily said...

Congratulations! Lovely Blythe dolls :)

Unknown said...

they are so beautiful I love them all... I wish I had one too...

Melina said...

Joom i am in love...they are so gorgeous!!!! Congrats to everyone...they are so perfect! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joom...
They are sooooo yummy:)
I love them all!!
You are so lucky!! Hoping that they will be American Champions also!
I hope that you name them with flower names,
since Brooke is Secret Garden.That was my plan if I had kept her:(
Wish I could have just one...


Karen

Michelle said...

Joom... Just precious ... No other words than precious..
I'm sure all their new homes will love them dearly!
Xoxo

อ้อแอ้ said...

ทุกตัวสวยขั้นเทพค่ะ ดีใจที่เขามีเจ้าของดีๆรออยู่ จะมี breeder กี่คนที่ทำได้อย่างน้าจุ๋มน้อ

Thee said...

ชุดนี้สวยทุกตัวจริงๆครับพี่จุ๋ม น่าอิจฉาจริง ยินดีด้วยกับเจ้าของทุกคนครับ

Anonymous said...

They all look wonderful!

Your puppies are all extraordinary because the parents are!!! I love them all!


Hugs,
Roxana

Anonymous said...

Joom.........BUT....... you need to send Michelle the first female dear..hahahah
look at her...how precious!!