Monday, June 15, 2009

Who is the Sadder of the Two?

Sometimes when we have something for so long, we can take things for granted or don't see it's real value. I've seen a sunlight machine in the cold countries. I was amazed because in my country and the neighboring countries, the sunlight is with us from dawn till dusk. So the dogs here have the dark pigments without the help from the machine.

But sometimes things happen.

In the past weekend, there was a show. A friend of mine who breeds and show maltese has a puppy maltese who's very beautiful. But the puppy has a two pink toes. According to the rules of maltese requirement, they should all be black. The puppy was so beautiful he could not not show the puppy. So they used magic color to paint black, so the puppy would look perfect.
Unfortunately, the temperature in the show room was quite warm. When the puppy stood on the table, the color melted onto the table. When the judge picked up the puppy's little paw, the color melted onto the judge's hand as well. So you know what happened to the puppy.
I sent only Baron to the show, and Baron didn't win. Baron doesn't like warm weather (is it a good excuse? hehehe) So, I don't know between the owner of the maltese puppy and me, who should be the sadder of the two.

This maltese puppy is perfect, not the one with pink toes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ไปงานมาเหมือนกันค่ะ
ขนาดในฮอลล์ยังร้อนขนาดนั้น
ไม่เข้าใจว่า ทำไมแอร์ไม่เย็นเลย
วันนั้น บารอนนิ่งมากนะคะ ปกติจะร่าเริง
แต่ร้อนยังไง เค้าก็ยังเดินสวยค่ะ
คงไม่ไหวจริงๆอากาศแบบนั้น เค้าคงไม่ชอบมากๆ


bend

jennifer said...

my oh my... poor little maltese. Oh ! I imagined the second that the color melted onto the table and on the judge's hand. Some time we can't help trying to be a part of the contebders when we know the fault is too small!

Sorry for Baron. He still is the number 1 in my heart.

I like your sense of humore of all the story. You are so brave and so great.

Mary said...

Again...your story is touching my heart. The poor maltese and the owner. Poor Baron, the awesome boy who always has a big part of my heart. He hates the warm temperature, do do I. Kisses to him for me please.

Rick said...

That must have been horrifying for the owner/handler.

Carina said...

Joom!

I just love the face of sweet maltesers...

I remember my first dog... the dog I have wanted for so many years... little sweet Cinderella.... =o)

Hug from Me!