Monday, June 22, 2009

Elissa Taylor

Elissa Taylor flew from Vientien to see a doctor in Bangkok, this morning. I accompanied her at the hospital. Well, the last time Elissa and her family flew to pick up Chester, the cavalier boy, they had a medical check-up. The doctor found something slightly wrong, so made an appointment for Elissa to come see him again today.

The doctor didn't take long to diagnose. Of course, everything was fine. Anyhow, Elissa will come back to see the doctor again next month, just to make sure. Nothing serious.

Once left the hospital, Elissa and I went to a pet shop. Elissa bought snacks and stuff for Chester. Once we left the pet shop, it was lunch. I asked her, "Elissa, are you hungry?" She said, "I'm always hungry," and we laughed because we were the same.

We went to a mall, and we chose to celebrate Elissa's good health by eating junk food, KFC, LOL. And we followed up with some ice-cream. Kawee came to join us at the ice-cream store.

After that we went to what was probably the biggest book store in the country. Elissa bought some books for her husband, children, and herself. I also bought a book for myself.

Elissa will return next month. I am happy to see her again.

This is "Dala" flower, which grows all over Bangkok. Elissa loves them so much. It's actually a flower of Indonesia, but it flourish here in Bangkok. Next month, some "Dala" might go with Elissa to go and flourish in Laos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elissa, I am so happy everything went well for you. I am glad you are in good health! I am jealous, we don't have KFC here! LOL Sounds yummy!

Mrs. Joom, thank you for always sharing and letting us know important updates and stories! I enjoy them so much. I have come to love all those here on your blog. I wish them all happy days!!!

Hugs,
Roxana

Mary said...

I too,happy to know everything went well for Elissa. I too, am jealous you met and spent great time together...umm with KFC !

Miss you Joom. Love to Elissa, hope you are healthy always.

Jennifer said...

Nice story! The flowes are so beautiful. It made me love to visit Thailand again.

Elissa,take care and keep being healthy.

Love, miss you ,Joom.

Charles said...

GOOD LUCK, GOOD LIFE, GOOD HEALTH TO ELISSA AND JOOM. LOVE YOUR NICE MEET UP STORY. IT'S NICE TO GO SOMEWHERE AND HAVE A FRIEND STANDING FOR YOU.NICE RELATIONSHIP.

Carina said...

Hi!

So very nice to read about your nice day together!..
(And that everything were ok with you Elissa. =o)O

You describe it so well I could almost see you when you were laughing together...

Love it!

Hugs to you both.

=o)

Ps... The flowers are beautiful!!

Elissa Taylor said...

Thanks everyone,

It was a really great day- beside the health check- that is always yuk. But the good friendship and the time spent with Joom was well worth it. And it is true I am awwalys hungry!

We did have a great time and I really love those flowers.. Now I just have to work out a way to get them home to Laos- or to find them in Laos... hmmm.

See you again next month Joom!
Elisa