Saturday, June 13, 2009

I spoiled my boys

Many friends asked which of my dogs do I love the most? Most of my friends also answer their own question by suggesting answers such as Cash, Baron, or because I am the president of cavalier king charles club of Thailand, I must love Typhoon the most.

I would like to say that, sincerely, I love all my dogs. Be them great American Champions, or crippled abandoned dogs I resuced. Each dog has their own unique charm, which makes us think of them all day everyday.

But, I realize that I spoil my boys more, even though in my heart, I prefer females. Why is this so? Because for females, once a certain point is reached, we can keep a daughter to accompany them, and I've always done that. But for the boys, if you really think about it, they need us more. The boys never get the chance to show their love to their puppies, because most of the time they're not even aware who are their puppies. And absolutely, that even with their own mothers, they can't stay with their mothers for the rest of their life. We cannot keep the boys to accompany their mothers. Once a certain age is reached, whenever the mother is on season, you'll have to seperate them. The boys, without us loving and caring them, they will be very lonely. So, I dedicate my love and care to the boys more, even though, as I've said, by nature, I prefer female.

So, I have a lot of boys sleeping with me in my bedroom. I have Typhoon and Prince at heart, two handsome cavaliers, Cash, Magic, Baron, Tommy, Piko, Cappuccino, and Pan-Joe, the crippled male pomeranian sleeping around my beds each night. Except for Typhoon and Prince at Heart who are capable of jumping up onto the bed, so they get to sleep on the bed.

For me to say that my bedroom is really a private room because I sleep separately from my husband. We still love one another very much. We kiss one another, every morning. Jealous???. But his room is full of pugs and poodles (they're mostly rescued dogs, but they have become the mafia of the house because they have his favor.) He also has Gigi ,a beautiful cavalier girl sleeping with him as well. Most of his dogs sleep on the bed with him. His pugs, although incapable of jumping onto the bed by themselves, he would pick them up onto the bed.

As for Baron, who's aggressive incapable of sharing the room with any male, sleeps in Kawee's room with many beautiful females.

Anton, a handsome cavalier, sleeps with one of my maid because the maid love Anton very much.
Masa, a handsome chihuahua from Misty Meadows sleeps with Sa, my middle child.

As for the dogs who live with my brothers, Tom and Tor, are all spoiled by being allowed to live in a big hallroom with my brothers and family. They don't have private rooms. They spend time with their dogs.




Typhoon


Prince at Heart



Magic



Cash


Baron

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Joom you are loving and caring person. You are careful every little details. How lucky all your dogs are.

Mary said...

I will turn aroud to spoiled my boys more. What you wrote about the boys...if they don't have us...they have nothing. Thanks for inspire...

Marina said...

Hello Joom! Thanks for sincere story.
I am glad that I and my husband we are such "abnormal" people as you! My house has some rooms in which we live, but their doors are opened always. My dogs do not love the closed doors! My dogs sleep in our beds together with us too. They choose "with whom" they to sleep today or tomorrow. My dogs are real full members of our family. We love each of them very much!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you Jennifer,Mary and Marina.

Marina, I'm glad you and I are the same species.hehe

Elissa Taylor said...

Wow your dogs are so lucky, Joom, to be loved by your family and your staff...
I love your wondeful story.

Michelle said...

Ahhhhhh... Sweet!!!!
Some of my poochies have taken up residency in my room as well :0)

Melina said...

Joom this is why i found you as a friend...you love your animals as i do and all your friends too...what a wonderful person you are. Big hugs XXXXX

Rick said...

Nice story, Joom. There are Chihuahuas sleeping in our bed every night........

Keep spoiling those boys......

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

I loved to read this and I do understand your feelings about the boys...
We don't have any boy now, but our first cavalier was a beautiful boy; Max. I loved him very much...and yes, he was very spoiled to. =o)

When we had baught him..
we said he couldn't sleep in the bed.. ;o)
One of our daughters; Madelene wanted to sleep with him on the floor so he didn't feel lonely...

When she waked up in the morning she was alone sleeping on the floor and Max had jumped up in her bed and was sleeping so nice...
LOL!!

After that he was sleeping all nights in her bed... =o)

Thanks for sharing your sleeping habbits... =o)

LOVE!

Skyler said...

I really miss all of those guys, but I have a special place in my heart for Sam, Pear, and Look Pong! :)