Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Roger Federer learning to become a champion

This is Roger Federer, the almost 5 month old puppy, out of Baron and Tana. Roger is the most beautiful one of his litter. He was picked by a good friend of mine, who lives in a country in Europe. Roger still lives in Thailand with me. He began his showing lesson since he was 3 months old, but started with very simple light training. At first, Roger was moody. He didn't want to train. A month passed, Roger adapted and began to do well.

Roger will become a Thai Champion before flying to his loving home in Europe. Of course, his owner plans to make him a European Champion, and maybe, an American Champion. I am thrilled by his owner's ambition. Am I over-reacting to think that Roger deserves to be a Multi-Champion.

I feel guilty for showing off Roger, even before he begin showing. hehehe.

The real Roger Federer, has a chance of winning his first French Open. Why then, can't I hope for many champions for our Roger Federer? LOL. Sorry, I can't help showing off, again.












10 comments:

Rick Morgan said...

Wow!! What plans you have for your little Roger. I do the same thing, Joom....hehe

Good luck on making him a Multi-Champion.

Jennifer said...

Oh! Roger Federer is handsome as ever,like his daddy-the awesome chi all the time,Baron!

Roger looks good in training class. I think he is ready to be big champions.

I love your ambitions, Joom. You will reach it easily! Just look at him...Roger Federer...

Melina said...

Wow what a keeper!!! He looks like he will do very well! He looks just like he will follow in his father's steps. :)

¨Roxana said...

Go Roger!!!! Both,that is!!

The original Roger will play in a few minutes!!LOL

Joom, your dog and puppies are really great! I love them all!

Love,
Roxana

Michelle said...

Joom...what a sweet boy..
Lots of Luck....

Maybe like father like son???

kandra said...

he is gorgeous joom just like his daddy.

Natalia said...

Wow! Such beautiful brother at us!!!
Oh, Roger Federer is handsome like him sister Queenie.
Bravo Baron and Tana!!!
We with Queenie too have ambitions and we too train!
Roger Federer, to a meeting on show in Europe! ))

Karen said...

He sure looks like a winner, Joom!
Congrats, on a another great show prospect puppy:)
Karen

Ming said...

Yeh..like father like son.Awesome Baron and Roger Federer.Can't take my eyes of him.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

To all,

Yes, Roger Federer is one of the best of Baron's puppies. Baron is still young, so he hasn't had many puppies. But in every litter, there's always someone who impress us. For this litter, there is Roger Federer. The naughty. The moody. The spoiled one. I am very proud that he will be going to my best friend. Most people will want to keep the good things to themselves. So am I. But sometimes, I am happy to give the best thigns to my best friends, for the best future of the friendships.