Friday, June 26, 2009

a minute of silence for Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

I woke up this morning, shocked like the rest of the world. Can't believe that Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett have passed away.

I would like to give a minute of silence for Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, my favorite artists, and the favorite artists of millions of other people around the world. With my respect for MJ's gift and ingenius, which I still can't think of anyone who could replace him. And Fawcett's girl-next-door personality, which will be in our hearts always




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ไม่น่าเชื่อที่สุดคือ ไมเคิล
เหมือนยังได้ดูข่าวกอสซิปเค้ามาไม่นาน

ส่วนฟาร่า ก็ไม่น่าเชื่อเลยค่ะ โรคร้ายไม่เคยปราณีเลย


มันเป็นประสงค์ของพระผู้เป็นเจ้า ที่ต้องการคนแบบนี้ไปอยู่กับพระองค์จริงๆค่ะ


bend

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

หนูเบญพูดเพราะจังค่ะ เลยมีเราคอมเมนท์กันอยู่ 2 คน ฝรั่งหายโม้ด

Michelle said...

A little piece of my 80's gone in a blink.
Loved michael Jackson... That boy could shake it like no other... Those feet just made you stop and stare!
I'm still in shock and sad!
See you never know if you'll be here next week. So you
live, love all you can in a moment! I know I do :0)
sad sad!
You know what I find amazing??? That everyone made him out to be strange these last few Years all the tabloids.. Never sharing all the good he has done and how of a pure soul he had! It took for him to pass on for people to see all the good! This world makes me wonder