Monday, April 27, 2009

Fiona: the life of the party!!

Irena at Aneridee , Finland, sent the pictures of Fiona , her 8 weeks old female black-tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to me before making a trip for her vacation to Praque.

Fiona is so adorable, isn't she?

Irena said : Fiona was trying to be a boss of everyone and the " life of the party "at all times ;)). I can imagine that , Irena.That is what Cavalier King Charles are !!!

I don't think Irena's back yet, so I'm talking behind her back!! LOL

Love Fiona. Thanks Irena for sharing this beauty creation.

LET"S ENJOY FIONA"S PICTURES!!







12 comments:

Elissa Taylor said...

Too cute! Perhaps the next Cavalier I get should be a black and tan! I will have to talk to my husband.

Rick Morgan said...

Isnt she the cutest!!! I love her color. I wish I had more black and tan chihuahuas. I tried for years to breed away from the color and now wish for it back.

Mary Lue said...

Way too cute Fiona!!

This breed is starting to grow on me now.LOL

Jennifer said...

Oh!Fiona is tempted.

Oh! my...

Margeta Moor said...

She is really the light of the party!

Oh!v please don't tempt me that way,Joom.

Kill me if you don't let me have her, Irena.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Cool down Margeta. Irena told me that she sold Fiona to her friend in Finland.

Stay alive, my dear.LOL

Margeta said...

My heart is broken Joom.LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Joom!

Fiona is so so cute!! =o)

I can emegine she will be very beautiful when she is a "big" lady! ;o)

Love the photos! =o)

Carina said...

....ops...I wasn't finished....

Congratulations to Irena for this beautiful litter.

( I also have visited Irenas website)

Selena said...

oh! my heart is stolen by little Fiona. She is the light of the party , the loght of my heart. Who is the lucky owner?/Selena

Nancy said...

Oh! Fiona, you melt my heart...

Love Love, Big Hugs to Fiona./Nancy

Roxana said...

Adorable, she steals all our hearts! Her face just melts us like butter!

Lovely!


Roxana