Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laugh at first sigh‏t

Melina,a friend in Canada sent these pictures to me. It's a forwarded mail that some people might have seen already but I liked it very much. Some pictures made me laugh since the first moment I saw them until now. So, I wanted to share them with everyone. Let's see if you will laugh non-stop the way I did or not. Which one you think is the funniest? Let me know!

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and
never regret anything that made you smile.


During the time that the whole world is full of stressful and sad issues, the funny stuff I share today is free of charge. LOL


'When I get out, someone's gonna DIE!'


What dirt?

That's far enough!


Smile! You're on Candid Camera



I belive I can fly!




Ready! Set ! Go!!!





12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I Laugh uncontrollably to every picture.

If I had to pick one, the first one of scary cat was my pick.

HAHAHAHA

Charles said...

"That's far enogh" is my pick.

Thanks for making us laugh in a busy day.

It might be the only one thing that FREE OF CHARGE for me today. Thanks again.

Melina said...

I'm glad you loved those pictures Joom...they made me laugh so much lol lol lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Giggles galore!!!!!!!!! That was very cute. I'd never those pictures before,so thank you for sharing.

Hard to pick the one I like most because every of them are desirable.

OK, the cat killer in the swiming pool (poor..) got me laughed out loud./Helen

Skyler said...

hahaha

looks like the cat is REALLY unhappy!

Anonymous said...

Very Funny!!! I love the photo of the mad cat...LOL

Rick Morgan

Mary said...

Ready!! Set!! Go!!
That one is my favourite!
Thank you Joom and Melina for sharing. I sure Laugh uncontrollably.

George Lee said...

Thanks a lot, Joom!! My stomach is really hurt right now from laughing so hard. I really enjoyed the pictures that you just posted. Thanks for making my day!!

My most favorite picture of all would be, "That is far enough!!" so adorable and hilarious!!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thanks friends for wasting you time to share.

Can't imagine if I didn't have you as friends,how my heart would be too dry.

The mad cat is my favourite! Look, he is about to drown but he was hoping to to come up and kill someone eles. What a pity! that's just like me, sometimes. HEHEHE

Anonymous said...

น่ารักดีค่ะ
ไม่จำเป็นต้องหาคำบรรยาย ก็สื่อสารออกมาทางหน้าตาได้เลย
ในสถานการณ์ที่ไม่ค่อยมั่นคงแบบนี้ อย่างน้อยป้าจุ๋มก็ยังหาอะไรมาเพื่อนๆยิ้มได้
ขอบคุณสำหรับภาพน่ารักๆค่ะ
bend

Roxana said...

I love the flying dog! So cute!

They all are really great!

Love,
Roxana

Carina said...

Hi!!!

I love the photo of the cavalier running!...

I think you understand why.... ;o)