Monday, April 20, 2009

Irena at Aneridee, Finland

As I have said time to time that dogs always bring good friends to me , Irena ,a Cavaliers breeder from Finland is my latest friend.

What made Irena special for me is to know that she and her husband used to live in Thailand for many years. It was past 30 years before they left Thailand to Egypt and finally back to thier hometown in Finland and started breeding Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, ANERIDEE CAVALIERS ,more than 17 years right now.

Whe Irena and her husband lived in Thailand , they adopted a nice Thai girl named Carolina. Carolina joined them when she was 7 months old, and was 10 months old when they left Thailand to Egypt.

Irena wrote in her letter to me that Thailand is like her second home . Irena sent me some photos of her and Carolina when they revisited Thailand last time, which was in 2003. I placed 2 pictures of them here plus one picture of her cavalier named Fiona.

It's funny that we didn't meet or knew when they lived or revisited Thailand. We found each other when we are living in the diference parts of the world.

We love the same thing , Cavalier King Charles, and I hope our friendship will be last long forever.


Irena and Carolina at a beach at Hua-Hin, Thailand.


Irena well- guarded at a famouse temple.

Fiona, sweet cavalier girl at ANERIDEE.


5 comments:

Mary said...

It is lovely to meet new friends through your blog and your interests.

That is a very nice family and Fiona the cute puppy on that post! /Mary

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Oh! so nice to read this!! =o)
I am so glad that you found a new wonderful friend!

So nice pictures.... and the little cavalier!! Oh she melts my heart!

I hope we can read more about Irena and her nice family and cavaliers...=o)


Love!

Jennifer said...

Joom I'm thrilled whenever you have new cavalier friends here. Cavalier King Charles is a very nice sweet breed so I assumed that cavalier breeders would be nice!! LOL I wish I could have a cavalier one day , when I move to a bigger house!! Now I enjoy my tiny chihuahuas.

It's funny that you didn't meet when Irena lived in your country and found each other when she left Thailand and lives another part of the world. That is life!! Joom.

Welcome Irena to the blog of nice and kind friends here.

Roxana said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.

Hugs,
Roxana

Irena said...

I read your blog, how touching, will say hello as well there but right now I am in a big hurry. Will write a little later because I am getting ready for a trip to Prague.

I can give you a better picture of Fiona, our last girl in breeding, left our home at 8weeks to live with our friends juston Saturday. Our home feels so empty without her, she was trying to be a boss of everyone and the " light of the party "at all times ;)) Best wishes and regards,Irena