Saturday, April 11, 2009

More nice Easter cards from nice friends.

I recieved more Easter cards from some friends that moved me a lot.

All the cards are sweet,impressive,ceative and exclusive. Thank you all. Some cards are electronic cards which I don't know how to pick and present!! Please know that I'm apreciated with all of you and your cards.

This nice cardd is from a nice friend ,Ivy Welsh at Lamar Dog House.

This card is from Natalia Chernova, Russia. The dogs are Russian Toy dogs. See?? She can sit up and make a card.!!

This is from Damjan& Diamond at Damjan's chihuahuas.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very nice cards indeed!! Joom you're deserve to have them. Wish you best luck. Hope the situation in your country is turning back to the moment of peace & harmony.

Marei said...

Hello from France ... just some words to say this: have a very good happy Easter for you and for your family; hugs to your beautiful and good dogs that I love. /Marei

Margeta Moor said...

Joom how nice the cards from friends to you. I wish happiness to you as well.

I'm watching news and see the protesters went through the Asian Summitt Meeting in the hotel and the meeting had to postpone. How awful. I'll pray for peace to your country.

I put love and care here for you Joom.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Yes, Margeta, the Asian Summitt had to pdtpone, some injured people and the government announced the State of Emergency at Pattaya at Pattaya,where the Asian Summitt had taken place,3 hours.

Anyway, there is a dog show in Bankok and Baron went to the show with the handler. I'm looking forward to hearing some good news... LOL

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

OOOPS!! In fact I wanted to write; The government announced the State of Emergency at Pattaya at Pattaya,where the Asian Summitt had taken place, 3 hours AGO.

I missed "ago",sorry.