Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lost Chihuahua

Please kindly read carefully. You may be able to help.
--------------------------

Lost Puppy:

I know most of you are dog lovers and will help.. Our neighbor has lost her Chihuahua puppy and is desperate to find him.

Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch watching TV and realized he was gone.. She called out to him and he never responded. She then noticed the back door was open.

She has been putting up signs everywhere in an effort to have him returned.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP .


Thanks Skyler Wiet, our family's dear friend who sent this sad story to me. I wish I could help her but I feel hopeless!! Sorry.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the chi is dead.
Looks like he suffocated in there....
Yuk!!!

Erika said...

LOL..... Too funny

Hugs
E

Jennifer said...

HAHAHA I feel hopeless as well. Look at the poor chi. Do you think he is alive?

Diana said...

OOHH, poor Chi....he never had a chance.

That's the funniest picture of the year.

Ming said...

Thank you Na Joom who has tried to put some nice thing in the blog in the stress time of politic situations in our country. The mobs should see this add and go home to laugh.

Rick Morgan said...

Looks like a "Hot Dog" to me....Hahaha

Very Funny!!!

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Rick, you made me sick of hot dog!!

I just told my maid: no hot dog for tomorrow breakfast,please.

Margeta Moor said...

HAHAHA A picture says thosand words. Poor little chi. She should have a doberman, not a tiny chihuahua.

Unknown said...

5555

พี่จ๋า หนูอ่านตอนแรกงี้เครียดเลย

พอไล่ลงอ่านเรื่อยๆแล้วมาเจอรูป

กร๊ากกกก...

พี่อ่ะ...สุดยอดดดด

ค่อยยังชั่วหน่อย งานนี้ ไม่มีน้ำตาแห่งความโศกเศร้า

มีแต่น้ำตาที่มันฮากลิ้งเค้ามาแทน 555

sugarhills said...

HAHAHA!!!Poor Puppy!
Hugs Ellika And Peter

Marina S. said...

My God! HOW it could happen?????
It is a twist of fate! Ha-ha-ha