Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Happy Lives of Ink, Ae, and Moo-Ham

Moo-Ham, cavalier puppy, son of Typhoon and Sang-Dao went to his loving family with Ae and Ink, yesterday.

Ae and Ink have some different tastes. Ae is a very big fan of Liverpool. Ink, graduated from England, but doesn't watch any English football, she's a fan of Inter Milan instead. They always fight over the television. But they share the love for dogs. Before they came to pick up Moo-Ham, they already have a bealgle as a beloved pet. They spolied the beagle (so there's no doubt about Moo-Ham's new life with this family.)

Ae and Ink are a very nice couple. Ink is a sweet bright woman. Ae is very serious about his duties and work, and is humourous. He's someone who makes you feel warm to be with. The characters of Ae and Ink are the characteristics of cavaliers, hahaha.

Ae and Ink are one of the easiest customer. They only ask that they get a cavalier puppy. They have no quarrel over gender or anything else. But they preferred the blenheim colour. Their easiness resulted them in getting Moo-Ham, which is the most beautiful of this litter.

Best of luck for this forever warm family.













14 comments:

Elissa Taylor said...

I am so pleased that Chester's littermate has headed off today to such a lovely family.

He is a handsome boy! But I think that Chester is as beautiful too. See you next week.

Love Elissa

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear Elissa, Your Chester is beautiful too. He has a nice characteristic of Cavalier which is very exelence. I am blessed to have all nice pups for this litter. They have broght some good friends into my life as well.

Can't wait to see you.
Joom & Chester

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

What a wonderful home little sweet Moo-Ham has got... =o)

Ink and Ae looks very happy in the photo...
and I am sure they will love to have a cavalier in their house.

God Luck!! =o)

Thanks for sharing Joom!

Mary Lue said...

Aww! Moo-Ham is soooo adorable. I am glad he has a wonderful family. Ae & Ink look very nice. So sure Moo-Ham has a ggod life.

BTW... I am a big fan of Inter Milan as weel,so I take Ink's side. LOL

JENNIFER said...

LOVELY CAVALIER, LOVELOY FAMILY.IT'S NICE MATCHING. CONGRATULATIONS TO AE AND INK. I ALSO AM GLAD MOO-HAM HAS A WARM FAMILY.

JOOM, PLEASE SHARE THE PIX OF ELISSA'S CAVALIER. I AM SURE CHESTER MUST BE PRETTY. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM.

JENNIFER said...

OK- I SAW CHESTER IN YOUR NURSERY PAGE. HE IS SO HANDSOME.

LOVE MOO-HAM , LOVE CHESTER. THEY BOTH HAVE SUCH GREAT FAMILIES.

Roxana said...

I love this story. Good Luck to Moo-Ham and his new family.

My husband is a big fan of Inter Milan. Today he took my father to see another game in Milan.

Thank you for sharing!

Go INTER!!!!

Love,
Roxana

Thee said...

Very cute. Those eyes really melt my heart.

When I dealt with cavaliers at home, I always thought that I have had enough of cavalier. But I easily fell in love with cavalier again just looking in their eyes.

Tee+

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi Khun Tee, It's nice to hear from you again. I know the cavalier's charming has attracted you to vome.hehe

I sgree that the cavalier has thier eyes as the strongest, sharpest weapon. They always stole our hearts by thier sweet loyalty eyes.

Charles said...

Moo- Ham is a nice cavalier. He's blessing to have a nice loving home. Congratulations to all of you on having each others.

Unknown said...

Dear All

I and my lovely "Ae", would like to thank you for your beautiful messages and blessing.

Moo-Ham is very cute and charming. All of our family members suddenly fell in love with him when we first showed him at home. We also belive Moo-ham will be best friend of our beloved Beagle.

Na Joom ka. Thank you very much for making my dream comes true. We will do with best effort to take care Moo Ham ka.

For Inter Milan FC, Congratulations for your victory...By the way,,, I am 'Ac Milan' FC 5555 :-)

INK

Mary said...

What is 55555 at the end of Ink's last statement? I had seen it many times in Joom's blogs.

Unknown said...

Mary

Sorry for making confuse.

555 --> laughing

INK

Rick said...

Joom,

Cute puppy but I think I like the black and tan Cav's the best, or rather their color.