Friday, May 8, 2009

Panjo, my sweet companion

Panjo is a crippled male pomeranian. He's around 6-7 years old. He was crippled since birth. His two hind legs inter-cross. When he urinate, he has to pull up both his hind legs, parralel to the floor, and his urine will drip down his chest. My maid and I have to always clean it off.

I adopted Panjo from an American friend, who used to work at the American Embassy in Thailand. Once they were moving back, they couldn't bring with them all their dogs so I adopted Panjo. It sounds like I gave Panjo a new life, but in fact, he loves my family and I very much. He makes my everyday meaningful. His clear eyes will look at me adorably. My husband also loves him so much. Panjo, being old and has got poor teeth, eats very slowly and has to eat isolately. My husband is the one who feeds him everyday before going to work. If I'm to describe the love and joy Panjo has for our family, it will take a book.


I've been sick for a couple days with a flu. No, not swince flu. Just a flu. But I cough very hard till my body aches, from my stomach, to my chest and throat. It makes me very tired. The doctor gave me medicine and told me to rest. It matches my religious holiday. I didn't go to the temple as intended, but has to stay and rest at home. I seperated myself to sleep in my daughter's room, which is still empty because she hasn't returned from America. Of course, I have tens of dogs, whom I love, with me. One of them is Panjo. Panjo knows I'm sick so he doesn't disturb me at all. He sits in a corner and looks at me. Whenever I get up to go to the bathroom or take my pills he would wander around my legs, and look up at me caringly.

Other than the many pills the doctor gave me, I'm a patient, which many patients might be jealous of. I have my beloved special dogs to help me recover soon enough.

9 comments:

Carina said...

Hi Joom!

Oh! He is realy cute your Panjo!... =o)

I am glad he takes care of you when you are sick!
He shows his love for you...
he knows your beautiful heart.

I hope you will recover soon my friend.

Love from Carina and all my cavaliers. =o)

Jennifer said...

Dearest Joom, I am so sorry you're sick. Realy hope you're getting better and recover very soon.

Thanks Panjo for loving and taking care of Joom. You are soooo adorable.

Ming said...

น้าจุ๋มขา เป็นห่วงค่ะ แต่ดีใจที่รู้ว่าไม่ใช่ไข้หวัดสายพันธุ์ใหม่ น้าจุ๋มรักษาตัวดีๆนะคะ อยากไปเยี่ยมจังค่ะ แต่คิดว่าน้าจุ๋มพักผ่อนดีกว่า ปันโจน่ารักมากค่ะ เหมือนหล่อขึ้นเลยอ่ะ นึกออกเลยละกับแววตาที่เขามองน้าจุ๋มอย่างรักใคร่บูชา นึกทีไรน้ำตาไหล(ด้วยความปลาบปลื้ม) รักน้าจุ๋มกับปันโจนะคะ

หมิงกะเจ้าตัวเล็กจอมซน

Mary said...

Love you two, Joom and Panko. How nice Panjo is.

I am sorry you're sick. I Hope you're getting well soon.

Love,Mary

Elissa Taylor said...

Feel better soon Joom!
Regards
Elissa

Roxana said...

I love Panjo, thank you for sharing him with us!

I hope you feel better soon!

Love,
Roxana

Rick Morgan said...

Poor Panjo :(

Get well, Joom.

Charles said...

Joom, my heart goes to you. Get well soon my dear friend.

Hugs,
Charles & family

Charles said...

Oh! I forgot to send kisses to Panjo. Tell him I send a buch of love to him.