Monday, May 25, 2009

"Pudding"'s first day in Hawaii

Pudding, a blue long-coat female chihuahua with tan-marking is a puppy of Cappuccino and Charming Girl. She belongs to Tom, my younger brother. Pudding is very pretty, with beautiful and eye-catching personalities and face, but she's shy. When Stacia Ohira from Hawaii visited me last year, she tried working with Pudding and a couple other shy dogs. She did amazingly well with them Stacia made these shy dogs feel proud to show and walked with her even in their first meeting. As far as I've noticed, along with her handling skills, she has a way of hugging, touching, and kissing the dogs, and praising the dogs. That's why when I wrote about her on the blog, I said I met someone special.

Tom and I agreed to send Pudding to Stacia in Hawaii, so she can be trained and shown into an American Champion.

Pudding arrived to Stacia on the 22nd. Pudding slept on Stacia's bed. I think that might be a technique of bonding with the dog.

This is a picture and video of Pudding and Stacia on Pudding's very first day in Hawaii.



14 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh! It's amazing! The little shy girl could walk and post beautifully at her first day in a land faraway from her home!! She looks gorgeous and confidence.

Stacia, you are amazing!

Congratulations to Joom and Tom. You got the absolutely right decision for sending her to Stacia.

Anonymous said...

สวยมากๆเลยค่ะ ป้าจุ๋ม


ก่อนอื่น ขอยินดีกับบารอน ที่ได้CACIBเมื่อวันอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมาด้วยนะคะ

bend

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

ขอบคุณค่ะหนู bend แต่เสียใจที่ Cash ไม่ได้ เพราะที่จริง Cash เขาได้มา 3 CACIB แล้ว เหลืออีก 1 เท่านั้น แต่การแข่งขันก็เป็นอย่างนี้...

Mary said...

Pudding and Stacia are amazing. Can't wait to them reach the big day of championship.

Congratulations to Joom and Tom's big hearts.

Marina said...

I think Stacia is Outstanding person! I looked her roller and I enjoyed her work! All that Stacia does - it seems it is easy and it is natural. I cannot believe that Pudding is a shy dog and that it belongs to other person! Their contact is the excellent! I wish to ask: Stacia gives lessons on handler?! I wish to be her pupil.
Thanks Stacia! Thanks Joom!

Unknown said...

Pudding did the most work by being comfortable in a land where she doesn't even understand everyone but she is able to feel the love that we share to her in Hawaii... we love Pudding...

Natalia said...

Wow!
What wonderful news of the PUDDING!
PUDDING in pictures looks very confidently with Stacia!!!
PUDDING will be the BIG CHAMPION - it easy for her with Stacia!
I firmly trust in it!!!

Unknown said...

Pudding 's very excellent and she has attitude well and good movement also.

I love her.

And Congratulations with BARON for CACIBS the last sunday.

Karen said...

I wish you the best of luck with Pudding in Hawaii, with Stacia, Joom!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Puddin looks great....I bet you are thrilled Stacia has her...she is amazing with the poochies...
Good luck to both of them..

Stacia hi sweetie...hopw you and your family are well!!!

Margeta said...

I have kept looking the picture and the video of Pudding & Stacia time to time. Love them !

Hey Joom some friends said Baron got CACIB? Why are you so quiet? Please announce!!

Michelle said...

Joom
I made a comment...Oops forgot to sign my name to it!
Stacia works well with the dogs... More than sure puddin will be champion very soon!
Again hello Stacia!!! Hope you are well and your happy home of children
Love
Michelle

Rick said...

Wow, to be a shy girl Stacia apears to have your little Pudding going well, and all in the first day. You must be so proud, Joom.

Im not a huge fan of blue Chihuahuas but my isnt she cute in that video.

sugarhills said...

Oh, Joom! We thought we signed a messige here before..but unfortunately, some how it got lost, LOL!
So we try again!
We wish the best of luck to Stacia and Pudding and must say Pudding is looking great! Looks like she always have been handled by Stacia! Amazing!
Hugs!
Ellika and Peter