Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Puppies of parents, which are Thailand's no.1

This is Cash's latest litter. They are only 7 days old. The dam is Th.Ch. Buabaan's Nourish, who lives with Tom, my brother. Nourish was Thailand's no.1 long-coat chihuahua of 2006. Cash was Thailand's no.1 long-coat chihuahua of 2007. So this litter is a litter of no.1 chihuahuas of Thailand. Tom and I are excited to watch the two boys and one girl grow. Nourish's breeder, who's a good friend of mine, has the right to first pick of this litter.


Boy



Boy



Girl

10 comments:

Melina said...

Joom they are so precious!

Mary said...

Oh! My! They stole my heart away since they are only 7 days old.HAHA

They are so precious.

Thanks for sharing Joom.

Jennifer said...

I like the girl. But all are awesome so far. Just because my heart always set for girls.LOL

Margeta said...

WOW! Puppies of parents which are Thailand's mo.1!!!! I know Cash is awesome. He is always in my dream. Now I see that he mated with the girl which is Thailand's no.i too. And here thier puppies are!! Ahh!! my heart melt. Can't wait to see them grow.

kandra said...

OMG JOOM I am in love with them all but that little girl stole my heart!!UGGHHH LOL

Anonymous said...

I like the girl best as well. Best of luck with them.

Rick Morgan

Elissa Taylor said...

Wow they are beautiful. You have every reason to be very proud of them!

Congratulations!
Elissa

Anonymous said...

all of No.1
so precious
ตัวน้อยมากเลยค่ะป้าจุ๋ม
โตขึ้น ไม่พลาดอันดับหนึ่งเหมือนพ่อแม่แน่ๆ

bend

Karen said...

Lovely babies,Joom
I wish you the best with them.
Congratulations!!
Karen

Roxana said...

They have melted my heart! So sweet!

Congratulations!

Love,
Roxana