Thursday, May 21, 2009

A picture I love

These are my two kids, Kawee, the youngest, and Saiyai, the eldest. It's a picture taken a long time ago. They're now 2-3 years older. It's not even the best picture, but it's the picture Kawee use as profile on his facebook. It's the picture that always pops up in my ninds when I think of them, when they were away. Now they're both here. Saiyai will return to school soon, but Kawee is dropping out for a year. Anyhow, this is still a picture I really love. So, just another thing I treasure and share.


8 comments:

Melina said...

Beautiful Children...thank you for sharing :)

Jennifer said...

I love Saiyai and Kawee. They are way too cute. Very nice sister and brother. The picture showed howthey love each other. I know why you treasure and share the picture here. If I were you , I would do the same. Thanks.

Mary said...

Another impressive photo you share.It's impressive becuase they sre your chidren and they seemed love each other so much. I am glad they are with you as a warm family at this moment. That makes you happy and you deserve.

Hi, Melina, I just came back home from praying at the church for Tori.Please inform us when you get any good news. Joom shared us some links that were not a good sign.... Still keep praying for some miracle.

Natalia said...

Remarkable photo! Beautiful Children.!
Very good brother and sister!
I understand, why you love this photo,
thanks you for sharing this with you.

Anonymous said...

You can see the love they have for each other. It is wonderful to see a family so close. Beautiful family. You must be so proud!

Unknown said...

WOW Kawee's hair is short in that picture... so cute- I have favorite pictures of my kids too and I have them all over the house...love them children

Roxana said...

What a beautiful picture. A picture really does say a thousand words.

Thank you for sharing.

Love,
Roxana

Karen said...

Great picture of the 2 kids, Joom!
I know how proud you are of them:)
Karen