Friday, May 15, 2009

Only one girl left

I just spoke of puppies of Cash and Buabaan's Nourish, with pride, just a few days ago, that it was a special litter from parents who were both no.1s of Thailand.

As we know, this litter had three puppies. Two boys and one girl. Unfortunately, the two boys slowly died away one by one, 9 and 10 days after birth. They looked tired and weak, didn't drink lots of milk, and finally traveled to the rainbow bridge. Only the one girl remains. Fortunately, this only one girl is healthy and beautiful.

The passing away of the two boys have brought sadness to at least three people. Tom, care-taker of Nourish, the dam. My friend who's Nourish's breeder. He hoped to have the best boy from this litter. And lastly, me. I can only pray that the one girl who remains grow up to become healthy and a pretty girl.


The only one girl left. Today, she's 17 days old.

15 comments:

Roxana said...

I am so sorry to read this sad news!
This little girls is looking so beautiful and sweet.

Hugs,
Roxana

Michelle Brislin said...

Jooom...honey...so sad for you.
You know I know the sorrow of loosing a chi baby. I went through hell and back for weeks..with my tears pouring down from my "Little Pants"

Will keep special thoughts for this girl..she is beautiful honey...keep your chin up..

Chi Kisses

MICHELLE

Carina said...

Oh!!

I am so sorry....
I will pray that the little girl
will be fine...

Hugs from Me to You

Natalia said...

O, Joom,
I so regret about losses of so fine and young lives!
I know, how is sick, to lose the born miracle.
The girl looks fine!
Hugs for you.

Jennifer said...

I am more than sorry for the little 2 boys. I remember how lovely looking they were.

Will keep this little girl in my prayers and in a big part of my heart.

Mary said...

My heart breaks with the sad news of the precious boys of Cash and Nourish.

We have to keep us chin up and pray for the sweet special girl.

Love & hugs to you , Tom and your friend and Cash & Nourish and the little girl.

Ming said...

น้าจุ๋มขา เสียใจด้วยจริงๆค่ะ เขาไปสวรรค์แล้วนะคะน้าจุ๋ม เหลือ 1 ตัวที่สวยงาม เขาจะเติบโตขึ้นงดงาม แข็งแรง และจรรโลงใจน้าจุ๋มแทนเพื่อนๆที่จากไปค่ะ

Karen said...

So sorry, to hear about the 2 babies, Joom.
Sounds like they were failure to thrive.
The girl looks healthy though.
Good luck with growing her up.
She looks nice...

2 little Cash boys
you were loved too:)

Karen

Elissa Taylor said...

thinking of you Joom. Take care.

sugarhills said...

Oh, Joom!
We know how hard it is to loose the little ones, we are so sorry for all of you three, and for the mom, of course...we will pray she gets to keep the little strong female, and hope she can bring you lots of happiness!
LOVE// Ellika and Peter

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you friends. I am appreciated by your loving and caring.

Emily said...

I am so sorry. I understand how sad it is...

The girl will be fine, strong. She looks nice.

Anonymous said...

I feel so sorry for you and those little babies na krub.

Tee+

Unknown said...

I pray all goes well for her... she looks like a fighter... may GOD hold her in a special place to fight on...

Rick said...

Joom, So sorry about the lose of your babies. This breed can be a heart beaker. But there are so many more rewards than broken hearts, for me anyway.