Monday, May 4, 2009

Tori Stafford Missing

This is Tori Stafford, a close relative of Melina, our friend in Canada. Tori has been missing for almost a month. The latest update is as the following:

Cops Release Sketch In Search For Tori Stafford
Police in Canada have released a composite sketch of the woman seen on surveillance video with abducted 8-year-old Tori Stafford. While authorities have been searching local waterways and canvassing neighborhoods near Tori's home, cops say that the search for the little girl has expanded beyond Woodstock, Ontario.
The reason I post this on the blog, other than because Melisa is a good friend of mine, is to portray the fact that it's impossible for the rest of us to imagine how this effects their family.




I know that that this blog is not very popular with only a limited community. To hope that the blog will help the search for the little girl is hard-stretchd. But this community has performed miracles of prayers before. I believe it can be a miracle of clean and warm hearts, which although small in quantity, can do wonders, again.

Lets hope and pray that the little girl will return to the family, safe and soon.

Melina, I want to say to you that if there was such a thing, which if I do will bring the little girl back, I would without hesitation.




\

12 comments:

Marina said...

Thanks Joom!
You do kind and necessary things!
It is the most awful event. BUT I trust each of us will send his pray to God and God will hear us and will help Melina and Tori!
I WANT it very much and I TRUST all WILL be only SO!!!
Melina and Tori! I am always beside you so that to help you! Marina

Natalia said...

The situation is awful! So the little girl!
Unfortunate parents! My sympathy to Melina!
Certainly, we will assiduously pray to God, that whole and undamaged Tori has returned home soon .
My respect and thanks for you -Dear Joom, for your careful and necessary affairs.
At you really kind and restless heart!
Natalia

Anonymous said...

We had man just yesterday afternoon try and snatch a girl right from her back yard. This kind of thing happens all over and a scares me as a mom to death. My heart and prayers are with this little girl for her safe return. I say this with a whole heart... I can't even imagine as a mother what your all going through!!! But I will keep this angel on my thoughts and prayers!!! Joom that was nice of you to post this for Melina... The more exposure is the best. If bloggers and forwarded this to everone on their contact lists, this may also be good idea for the sake of this baby!!!!!love and hugs
Michelle brislin
Michelle

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Michelle, forwarding this story to our contacts may be a great idia. Let's do it!! I just wish the little Tori come back home to her family safe , sound ,soon.

The story that a man tried and snatch a girl right from her back yard was terrible. What's wrong with our peaceful world??!!

Mary Lue said...

"My heart and prayers are with this little girl for her safe return. I say this with a whole heart... " This wonderful words of Michelle truly touched my heart. That is my feeling and my intension to do for Tori.

I will stop at a church , on my way home , to pray for Tori. Will keep on doing this everyday till we get the good news of her.

Keep us post Melina. Love to you and your relative's family.

Carina said...

So dreadful!!!!!

I do wish and pray for the little girls safety and that she will return to her family.... !!!!

/Carina

Jennifer said...

If I can ask any of my good karma to take effect now, I would dedicate it to Tori.May she return home safe and sound. Love to her from the bottom of my heart./Jennifer

Margeta said...

It's scary to think how scared Tori is to be with a stranger.How she will mis her family. No matter how well they treat Tori,it's still kidnap.Not to mention how sad and worry her family must be.Oh!God please kindly bring her back home safe.

Melina said...

Thank you Joom for posting this. You and all your friends all over the world are so caring and loving. I will keep you all posted when and if we find out where she is. Big hugs XOXOXOXO

Elissa Taylor said...

I have just been reading some of the news articles on this story. My heart goes out to Melina and Tori's family- and of course Tori.

I will definately forward the story to my contacts.

Please let us know how the search continues.

With love and support Elissa

Rick Morgan said...

Melina,

My thoughts are with you, your family and of course Tori. I will let my friends and family know of this terrible thing that has happened to Tori and your family. Tori and your family will be put on a 24/7 prayer list. I pray that Tori will be returned home unharmed.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

I'm happy that there are many sincere kind wishes for Tori Stafford. Some are amazing, such as Mary Lue who said she'll pray for her everyday, or Rick Morgan who said Tori and her family will be on his 24/7 prayers list. Such beautiful commitments.

I believe that Melina and Tori's family will be grateful for these. Hopefully our prayers will create miracle once again.