Friday, May 1, 2009

Cash and Patty's puppies

These are the pictures of Cash (Am.Th.Ch. Fandango Wheel of Fortune) and Patty's (Th.Ch. Misty Meadow Playing with Fire "Patty") puppies. Patty is a beautiful female, whom I have eagerly awaited for her puppies. Finally, she delivered three very beautiful and healthy puppies.

One boy with black-and-white with tan marking. Two girls. One is brown spot on fawn, and the other fawn spot on white.

The puppies are only seven days old. Haven't even opened their eyes. They're still too young to predict anything, but I'm a show-off. HAHAHA.




Brown spot on fawn, girl.









Black and white with tan marking, boy.







Fawn spot on white, girl.


6 comments:

Elissa Taylor said...

Oh that black and white boy is handsome!

Melina said...

Yes i agree that boy is really handsome! ;)

Jennifer said...

So good to see Cash 's puppies. I also like Patty, the beautiful girl from Misty Meadow. I'm sure the pups will grow up cutie and healthy. Kisses to them.

Mary said...

I'm exited every time with my favourite guy, Cash. Now he has nice babies with a beautiful girl,Patty. Can't wait to see the babies grow.

Anonymous said...

THE PUPPIES LOOK WONDERFUL--HOPE yODY DOES AS WELL---/Jane

Rick Morgan said...

Joom,

Arent they beautiful. I like the black tri.