Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Because of your prayers, Misty is back home

Yesterday, Karen Hamling's heart broke into pieces. Her 4 yr old LC bitch Misty, had a 50/50 chance of survival. She has just had surgery Friday, for removal of a pancreatic cyst, the size of a quarter,and a piece of small intestine.

Karen and I, asked our friends to pray for Misty. I believe that Karen's friends have responded in prayers and good intentions for Misty and Karen. I am so moved that my friends who are bloggers here, have also responded to my request by praying hard for Misty. Some pray together via Skype, and some invited their family and friends to pray with them. I am very appreciated.

Today, Karen wrote to me that she has Misty home now. She has many meds and subq fluids to give Misty. Misty has kept some water down since 11 AM. and Karen wrote to me at 2PM. No vomiting since Misty has been home. We hope for a miracle , and that Misty gets well and will be healthy for the rest of her life.

Karen appreciate our prayers very much. She will continue to update the improving conditions of Misty.


This is for Karen, the human mother of Misty who cares for her dogs very much


This is for Misty. Hope you have a speedy recovery and have a happy life.


This is a very special bouquet to pay courtesy, the bloggers here, who kindlt prayed from Misty. Another event, which I will never forget your kindness.

4 comments:

Rick Morgan said...

Karen,

Im so happy that Misty is back home with you. I hope she continues to recover from her illness. I know what you are going through and wish you and Misty the very best. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers.

Jennifer said...

This is great news! I'll keep praying for Misty. Hope she is speedy recover.

Karen, my heart flies to you. You will pass the hard time. Misty will be fine.

Joom, Thank you for sharing this and letting us do a good indeed together.

Anonymous said...

Karen had you in my heart when Joom told me about your baby!!
So SO happy she is recovering nicely !!
Let us know how she progresses !!
Many hugs
Michelle

Roxana said...

This once just made my eyes fill with tears!!! Thank you God!!!