Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More winning by Stacia and Pudding

Many bouquets today! I means it's a day full of happiness for me. This bright bouquet is for Stacia Ohira and my sweet Pudding, on their winning, again.

Thank you so much, Stacia for the great job by you and Pudding, on Monday's show. I am more than happy with another Major so her second Major it was three points again and she went Best of Breed and Best of Winners from the classes again. Wow!

This bouquet is from me to you and Pudding to thank for the happiness you brought to me, this week. Thank you.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hugs send throgh the ocean to Stacia and Pudding. No woder you did a great job again. Way to go! Love Pudding, the sweet girl.Courtesy to Stacia. You are great matching in showing together.

Unknown said...

thanks Jennifer Pudding did another repeat performance going Best of Breed and Best of Winners over the Champion bitch for yet her second USA major... I love Pudding and the dog world in Hawaii loves her too...

Kandra said...

that is wonderful stacia. Congrats. It sounds like you and Pudding are a match made in the show ring.

Anonymous said...

Way to go girly!!!
Second major first weekend out!!
Yow zaaaaa!!

Big congrats to you both
Michelle

sugarhills said...

Wow Tis is so great, Stacia and Pudding!
What a preformance!
We love Pudding to!
Best of luck!
Ellika And Peter

Roxana said...

I thought I placed my comment here????

Stacie and Pudding my heart goes out to you. I love you girls. I am cheering all the way across the world for you two beautiful girls. My voice can't take it anymore! I hope you heard my cheers!Smiles!!!

Keep up the great work! I send you both a big hug!

Congratulations Mrs. Joom! Your Baby is doing GREAT!!!!

Love,
Roxana