Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Joy, Pleasure, BB- Do they remind you of someone??

Joy, Pleasure and BB.
Sire: Am.Th.Ch.Fandango Wheel of Fortune
Dam: Th.Ch.Jimlim of Saiyai
DoB: 26th July 2009
Photos taken yesterday ,when: 55 days old


Name: Saiyai's Jumping for Joy
Call name: Joy
Gender:Female
Owner: a friend,another part of the sky


Name: Saiyai's Caesar Countless Pleasure
Call Name: Pleasure
Gender: Male
Owner:Mrs. Tipakorn Chantarasmee, Caesar Kennel, Thailand

Name: Saiyai's Thai BlackBerry
Call Name: BB
Gender: Male
Owner: Mrs. Suchittra Sawatayanon, Thailand



Do they remind you of someone???!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to know who this friend is from another part of the shy?? address will be fine... I NEED TO GO ON A ROBBERY.... lol...
ahhhhhhhhhhh Joom .... THE babies are adrorable... I love to watch them grow and see how they change!!
The black tri girl is beautiful!!
But Hugs to all of them

Mary said...

Oh! I love BB and of course he and Joy remind me of Thai silk!!!! Am I right???? Pleasure is soooo adorable!! Love them all! Yummy,yummy,LOL

Melina said...

Perfect Litter!!! I love all of them....

Roxana said...

They remind me of great CHAMPIONS!!!!
They are beautiful, I just want to hug them to pieces!!!!
TOOOO CUTE!!!! All of them.

Carina said...

OMG!!!!

So cute!!

I just want to kiss and hug them.... =o)

Love the photos!

Rick Morgan said...

Malee brothers and sister....how cute. I hope they go on to win as much as she has. Congratulations and good luck with them.

Anonymous said...

Joy sure looks like MaiTai:)

Jennifer said...

They are so heart-touching!! They can't help remind me to Thai silk and Malee!!!!

Kandra said...

Awww they are all so cute, the first one is my fav. I will help you Michelle. LOL Lets go get that girl. Just kidding.