Saturday, September 26, 2009

No hurry on a saturday morning

Hi,

My name is Gigi, a two year old female cavalier king charles spaniel. I am one of the dearest dog of my daddy (Joom's husband.) I sleep with my daddy and my colleagues on his bed every night. I snore along with my daddy's snoring. Any day he comes back home late, we would go wait for him at the door. In the morning we eat some snacks from the same fork as my daddy (Mommy Joom always look disgusted and makes an "Ew" sound. I'm surprised she's not used to it by now.) When my daddy goes jogging, my colleagues and I would join him. When he watches football, we would lay down on his feet. But usually, I would jump to lay on his lap.

Today is a Saturday, my daddy woke up late. So, my colleagues and me woke up late as well. Why should we be in a hurry. It's a Saturday.

I slept on a pillow on my daddy's head.







6 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAHA How happy Gigi was on Saturday morning.

Good morning Gigi. Oh! or are you still sleeping??

I woke up late too!!!!

Hooray!!! we enjoy Saturday mornig!!

Hope you and your human mom and the rest of the family are having a great weekend.

Roxana said...

A sweet and beautiful girl!!!

Gigi, have a beautiful and relaxing day!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

Carina said...

Oh!... so sweet. ;o)

Gigi!;... you make my heart melt when I see you.

You remind me so of my wonderful Yoggi...who always slept in my bed... snoring in my ear... ;o)

Hope you and ypur wonderful family have a great weekend.

Thanks Joom for sharing this.

Love!!

=o)

Mary said...

Kisses to Gigi. I think I can hear you snoring,LOL

Happy weekend to Gigi and the gang and Joom's family.

Natalia said...

I love, are a spoiled, jejjjej ......
But then look at you and you melt the ideas, jejejejejej

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thanks dear all,from Gigi and me.

Oh! my husband wants to say "Thanks" too.