Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday to Sophie Hossli

Roxana Hossli of Sollette Chihuahua, Switzerland is one of my best friend, and a very nice blogger here, which many people know and like. The special thing about the Hossli family, to me, is that they all approached me and makes me feel like I know them and I can feel, touch, and love all of them. So no matter what is going on with this family, I always feel like a part of this family, LOL.

Today is Sophie's birthday, Roxana's middle-child. She turns 7 today. Roxana family held a small easy party for Sophie. Roxana was kind enough to take pictures of every important moment. Makes me feel like I was there. Makes me feel like I was hugging and kissing Sophie and her family, and sand happy birthday to Sophie.


Michi, the youngest child, was helping mommy bake a cake for his sister's birthday


The cake was ready, uhmmmmm.....looks yummy. At that moment, I really wish I was there


Party Time. Of course Richie, who is part of the family, was there.
The party grew.


Sophie and mom. Can't believe she's 7! Can't believe Roxana has three children, and she still looks very young and pretty.


This is my favorite moment. The kids gathered to watch my e-card. I am glad to know that Sophie liked the card. Thank you Roxana for catching this precious moment, and sent it to me, making me feel like I was singing happy birthday to Sophie.


Cake time. The whole family together.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday SOPHIE!!
What a beautiful little girl you are!!
You cake is clever and pretty just like you.

Hope you enjoyed your day1!

But as you know... I COULD NEVER leave the blog without signing for you...

Happy Birthday to You........ Happy Birthday To You.........

Happy Birthday Precious Sophieeeeee

Happy Birthday to you!!!

any many morrrrrrrrreeeeeee!!

Love and hugs

Michelle!!!

Mary Lue said...

Ahhh! Michelle wrote what I wanted to say to Sophie and also sang happy birthday,the song that I want to sing for her too.HAHAHA

OK, I feel the same way of Michelle's to little Sophie. We love your mom,we love your family and we wish you happy birthday.

Margeta said...

Happy Birthday to Sophie.
Thank you for sharing the precious moment. I love the photos. I smell the cake...chocolate yummy cake...ahhh...driving from Germany to Switz is not too long....hehehe

Sophie,hope you have a great 7th birthday!

Roxana said...

Ahhhh! You all make me smile, laugh, and cry of joy always!!!! Thank you so very much!!!

Michelle your singing is a classic here on this blog and No you can't go with out THE SONG!!! Thank you for your singing! Brings sunshine on this rainy but beautiful day!!!

Mary Lue, thank you!!!

Margeta, you are welcome here anytime!!!!! Can you help me learn more German!!!! LOL
What part of Germany? I am 10 minutes from Germany!!!

Mrs. Joom you are a big part of our heart!!! We love you!!!

You all have come a big part of my life and I love you all and hope you all happy days! Always!!!!

Many hugs,
Roxana and Family

Jesús y Natalia said...

Our best wishes Sophie.
I wish you have a nice day and a lot of wonderful presents!!

Carina said...

Hi!

Happy birthday Sophie from Sweden!
I hope you had a wonderful day with your family and friends! =o)

Thank you Roxana and Joom for sharing this... =o)
So nice to be a little part of Sophies big day.

Love!

=o)

Saiyai said...

Happy Birthday Sophie!! (i hope it's not too late since it's still the 2nd according to NYC time)

I wish you the best in everything. Have a wonderful time with your wonderful family and friends. Be surrounded by good people. Get good grades at school ;) and have fun!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hugs,
Saiyai

Ps. My best friend's birthday is in September too. She's very pretty and smart. I bet you will grow up to be like her since you share the same zodiac :)

Margeta said...

Roxana, I live in a corner of Berlin. My husband and I are going to UK next month. We got a job together there. Our chis are going with us. So we will not be in our home land for a while.

German is not too hard to learn,I think,LOL

Has Sophie waken up to meet her 2nd day of her 7th year?

Roxana said...

Thank you Jesus and Natalia, Carina, and Saiyai. I will read this to her.

Margeta, it is nice that you go to the UK and take your Chis with you. I wish you all the best!
If you are ever come to Swizterland, please stop by and have a coffee with us!!! Hugs and all the best in the UK!!!

HUGS!