Thursday, September 3, 2009

I miss my Scotish gang



It's raining at my office area. I've got Baron and the gang with me. They all making me laugh..but I am still feeling blue. I know why, I miss my Scotish gang which moved to live happily with my nice friend who is a Scotish lover.

Some neighbours complaint very hard about their barking. So my friend came to adopt them, to help me avoid the problem. I know they are in very very good hand and that was great matching ,but I can't help still miss them so much. They like rain, and it is raining, I wish I was sitting looking at the rain with them.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ahhh!! ....I understand how you feel...you have such a loving heart:-) They are our baby's first and show dogs second.. Your little ones are living happily where nobody complaint and with the one whom loves them dearly.

Joom,just miss them,love them, bless them and having them in your heart always. I'm sure they love and miss you too.

Mary Lue said...

The photo of the gang is so adorable! Just beautiful as your mind.

They are great matching. Wonderful dogs and the nice owner,that's great. Don't be sad any more,hun!

Roxana said...

What a beautiful Scotish gang! Love them!