Saturday, September 19, 2009

Where did the summer go?

Where did the summer go? Today I brought Michi and his friends to the park! They love this park because it has a boat they can play in! Richie and I sit on the table. I am reading my favorite book and Richie watches the children! Oh my, oh my where did summer go? There is a cold breeze in the air, the trees are starting to change colors.I had to put sweaters on the boys and I had to wear a coat! Oh my, oh my..... Where did the summer go? It is ok, every season has it's beauty.... In this season when the trees turn yellow and orange it looks so beautiful. Of course the cold breeze can chill the bones but a thick coat, a cup of hot coco, or a nice fire will bring back that warm feeling! But I do think to myself..... Oh my, oh my where did the summer go! Thinking of you on this day!

All above is from Roxana Hossli...wrote to me from another part of the sky, Switzerland , made me feel happy and blue at the same time......




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I know why you feel that way. You will be fine,hun.

Look at the boys and Richie....how cute!!!

Roxana you are a good writer.

Thank you for sharing.

Mary said...

Beautiful Richie and the lovely boys! Which one is Michie,Joom's favourite boy? The photo is quite small so I couldn't figure which one!! But all boys are lovely.

Even I feel the same way...when I wrote it, but love it!!!

I am missing the summer too!!!

Carina said...

Hi Roxana!

I know exactly how you feel!..
We have all seasons in Sweden too...
and all makes us feel lots of things...

But allways we feel sad when the summer fades away....

Thanks for sharing!...
and I hope you and your wonderful family have a wonderful autumn!!

Love from Sweden! =o)

Joom!

You are a wonderful person...
You allways appreciate the wonders of nature, animals and people.

Love you!!
=o)

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hi Jennifer,Mary and Carina, I love you.

Love's flying to you from Thailand,on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Margeta said...

WOOO!!!! Cutie!

The summer left,but will come back to cherish us again,when times go by.

Let's enjoy our days, Roxana,Joom and everyone.

Love ya.

Roxana said...

Thank you all! Thank you Mrs. Joom for sharing this.

Yes, I love the Fall also it is so beautiful to see the forest change into such beautiful colors. But summer is so special that it is a bit sad to see it fade away.

Michelle, I love winter and cold up until Christmas Day, after that the cold can go away!!!! Last winter was very, very long!!! But my husband says that we can only appreciate the spring because of winters like that. I just hope that this Fall is a bit longer than last years, that the first snow fall comes later than last years!!!

Jennifer,Mary, Carina,Mrs. Joom, Margeta,and Michelle, thank you all for always touching my heart with your warm wishes! May the blessings from above be poured onto you always!!!