Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Malee's 4 breed wins and 3 Group 4

Erika and Malee went to show at at Newton and Sussex Kennel Club , Newjersy, 28th-31st August 2009.

Well, look what kind of happiness they brought back home,and to my heart!!

4 breed wins and 3 Group 4's in very tough toy groups.

Malee is on the 8th long coat, with only one month in the ring!!! Quite the accomplishment for me as a breeder, I send my love and gratefulness to Erika Lanasa.

The picture below is Malee and Erika with the judge Jean Fournier on group 3.

6 comments:

Rick Morgan said...

Way to go, Malee and Erika!!!!

Jennifer said...

Again...Congratulations to everybody involves!! Malee...you are super chi!! I am so proud of you. Way to go,hun.

Mary said...

Kisses to Malee.
My courtesy to Erika Lanasa.
Respective Hugs to the great breeder,Joom.

Michelle said...

Way to go girls!!
Way to place Joom.. Congrats Malee & amazing handler Erika!!! Wow wee!!

Melina said...

LOL this was the first Judge i met :) Jean was really sweet. Congrats Joom, Malee and Erika!

Roxana said...

Yahoooooooo!!!

What else can I say!!!! More wonderful news from Malee and Erika!!!! Congratulations Mrs. Joom!!!!