Monday, September 7, 2009

Five Divas of Baron and Brooke at 4 months old

This post came about from me being so proud of the five divas of Baron and Brooke, who all turn 4 months old. The little boy has gone to my Japanese friend, Yasuo Onichi. The five girls have all grown up beautifully, as they should. Each one has an owner, who I am proud of for having them as the new owners of my dogs. Even Sunflower, who looks the simplest among the beautiful, is still one I would have been proud of to keep for myself.






Saiyai's Dancin the Rose Garden to Sollette (aka. Rose)
Owner: Roxana Hossli of Sollette Chihuahua, Switzerland

Saiyai's Dancin Daffodil to Masway
Owner: Marina Sukhinenko of Masway Chihuahua, Moscow, Russia


Saiyai and Birslin's Dancin Bouquet (aka. Bouquet)
Owners: Saiyai Sakawee and Michelle Brislin, USA

Saiyai's Dancin Daisy for AP. Srisuthum
Owner: Anucha Srisuthum or AP. Srisuthum Chihuahuas, Thailand




Saiyai's Dancin Sunflower
Owner: Saiyai Kennel

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

วันที่มาถ่ายรูป บูเก้ชอบแย่งซีนเดซี่มากๆเลยค่ะ
แบบว่า ชอบพรีเซนต์ตัวเองมากๆ

เวลาพามาซ้อมเดินก็วิ่งจิ้วๆๆ


น่ารักจริงๆลูกบารอนเนี่ย โฮ๊ะๆๆ
bend

Mary said...

Help! My heart was stolen! The 5 divas each took away a piece of my heart! WOOHOO!!!!! They are super gorgeous!!!

sugarhills said...

Love them all, but most of all Bouquet! What a great litter!
Great breeding work in matching parents, Joom!
Hugs!/
Ellika and Peter

Michelle Brislin said...

Joom...
What can I say!!!
But divas for sure... Lol
all the girls look so FOXY!!!
Hahahahaahah
and you are right... Each of the puppies are going to Special people to represent you beautifully!
Rox, Marin, anucha, joom , Saiyai and I all have a baby in common!!
So proud of my Bouquet... You have no idea!!'
well............. I certainly think you do!!!

I love to brag when my heart sings.. And singing it has been doing!!!
Kiss Bouquet for me.. My sweet princess..
Mommas waiting for you with open arms!!

Jesús said...

Congratulations for these fantastic puppies.
Joom, as I said in other time, Sunflower looks like a beautiful puppy too!!
I wish I can have one!!!
Perhaps the next time!!
Baron and Brooke are my favorite dogs.

Rick Morgan said...

Wow, what a group!! You certainly can tell they are all sired by Baron. Way to go Baron.

Good luck to all the new owners.

Roxana said...

Divas indeed!!! Woo Wee is right! They are all lovely little girls with great futures with beautiful, loving and kind Mommies!!!

Thank you Mrs. Joom!

Hugs,
Roxana

Anonymous said...

Joom, they all look good at this age.
I always new that Brooke would make pretty babies.Good luck to all the new owners!
May they all be Champions:)
Karen

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous!
Ivy

Kandra said...

I am in love with Bouquet. She is my dream

nongnut said...

sunflower...is so cute, i miss the time she walked to me when i was gnna leaved your house +_+, so so so sweettttttttttt