Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anton's first winning in Indonesia.


I am wayyy to happy that Anton : Th.Ch. Quilymon Yagathon El Mishrah , our lovely black-tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel boy won 2 Best of Breed and 2 Chalenge Certificate in a show in Indonesia today. Anton has been trained and shown in Indonesia by his co-owner BL:Mr.Widjaja, Budi Lukman . The two Best of Breeds are ...from Martin Riady, Indonesian talent judge and Jill Hocking from Australia. Kisses from Thailand to the sweet European Cavalier boy, Anton.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! Anton's winning out of Thailand! Is he on his way to the Indonesian champion title? He is handsome. I'll forward to seeing his pictures on the winning podium.Way too go Anton!

Mary said...

Congrates Anton,Joom and BL. We are so happy with you and for you.Is Anton the only one black tan Cavalier in Indonesia? I don't think there are many cavalier in the region. Anton will have thier hearts.

Anonymous said...

Grats to saiyai, 2 more cc to go in indonesia, hopefully anton will be ina ch soon, love and kisses from beautiful valley chi, indonesia. Donny and cia

Carina said...

Hi!

I am so happy for both you and BL!!

My warmest congratulations!! =o)

BL: kiss Anton from me.

=o)

Margeta said...

Anton has made his great trip of life half of the world to make his victories , from Hungary to Thailand and to Indonesia ,and he has done his good jobs al the time, he must be good!

Way to go Anton & Joom & Bl.

BL said...

Thank u all for your good wishes. 2 more CC for Anton to become Indonesian CH. I hope to get it done soon...

@ Mary: yes there are too few cavalier in my country - that's why Joom and I decided to do something about it :D

I'm gonna send some photos early on Monday.

I'm grateful for the supports. Thanks Sis.