Thursday, December 3, 2009

Roxana's Window Painting for Christmas

Roxana hosted a very early Christmas event.

She said:

Tonight was my Christmas Event 2009. This is my 3rd window. The idea is that each neighbor decorates a window and each window is one of the days in the Christmas Calender. This year I was December 2,2009. The neighbors come over from 6:30- until about 8:00pm and have some warm tea, or warm Punch and some snacks! It is a really nice idea. So ever night in December we are at some neighbors house enjoying friendship! Tonight was beautiful! The peace of the Lord was over us. Many neighbors came out to share time with us tonight! I am always so thankful for each one that comes! This is my window, I was inspired this year by John 3:16. "For God so loved this world that he sent his only begotten Son, that WHOEVER believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life"! Who can say AMEN to that!!!! Amen! Notice that it says whoever please! It doesn't say Catolics, Christains, Baptists, Budist, Mormans, Hindus, Or Witches!!!! It says WHOEVER! Jesus is not areligion, he is The Living God! Who loves us and sacrificed his life for us!!!! And through him we recieve eternal life! God Bless you! Roxana

She painted the windows, very beautifully, and she was joined by many neighbors. I'm impressed by her painting skills. I'm wondering if there is anything Roxana is not good at. Let's enjoy the painting.



Window 2009


This is Roxana's work, how cool


John 3:16


The children made this one for the garage door! Since this event is an outdoor event. Most people stay in the garge, she put the outdoor sofa in there and some tables.


The Christmas tree, she likes to call, the Chocolate tree! It is full of hanging Chocolate ornaments! Yummy!!! They have more than 25 children in the neighborhood, so these events were action packed with tons of little children ages 0-10 years old!!! Yahoo!


Her window

4 comments:

Marry said...

Very beautiful painting! I also wonder if there is anything Roxana is not good at. I enjoy the painting and the story. Early merry Christmas to all.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so Much Mrs Joom for always being so special and placing Roxana's events , and of everybody you receive News

from,, so nice of you to do that,, we get News from all over the world like this!! God BLess you and your family!!

Love YAMMY

Roxana said...

Hello everyone. Thank you Mrs. Joom for sharing my window. I know I send you alot of pictures always to you and you are so kind to share them.

I wish you were all here to celebrate this nice event with us. It really is a nice idea some ladies in my neighborhood started 4years ago. Every year more people participate.

Oh, Mrs. Joom thank you for your kind words but there is a lot I am not good at!!! A lot!!. You are so kind and your words filled my heart, thank you so much.
Drawing has been a passion since I was a very young girl.

I do worry that the blogger's get bored of my pictures. I ask now that you all start sending more pictures in. I would love to see all of you! Natalia, Jennifer, Michelle (we see sometimes but not enough), Mary, Margeta, Stacie, Peter and Ellika, Kandra...etc... I want to SEE YOU ALL!!! I would love to put a face to your names! You are all in my heart!
I hope this Holiday Season is a very blessed one for you all!!!

Love,
Roxana

Jennifer said...

Roxana, the way you have writen and created are so inspirational to me. Please keep up !Love you, love Joom. Both of you are in a vey big part of my heart.