Thursday, December 24, 2009

A quote from an ungreedy exhibitor breeder on Christmas Eve

Here's a Christmas wish,to make my Christmas Glow.

All I'd like for Christmas is simply Best In Show.
If that's too much,dear Santa,then my heart would loop-de-loop,If you'd see fit to give me a placing in the Group.

In fact.I'd be quite satisfied,and not show too much greed,If you'd be kind and generous,and give me Best of Breed.

Dear Santa, I'd be merry and really feel quite rich,If you'd arranged a gift for me-Winners Dog or Bitch!

But I'd be joyful,Santa, and I'd dance the highland Fling!!!If my pup would just be happy and behave in the ring!!!

(Author Unknown)

6 comments:

Ivy said...

I love it! That is me just wanting my puppy/dog to behave in the ring..LOL

Linda said...

haha - that's pretty funny :)
I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a fabulous new year with a pleasing outcome from the dog law, and many wins for your dogs in every country!

Jennifer said...

Hahaha You are such an ungreedy exhibitor,Joom. I always wish for the same thing to my dogs. Yea! finally I'd dance the highland Fling!!!If my pup would just be happy and behave in the ring!!!

That's so funny Joom.

I wish Santa hears your asking for the BRST IN SHOW , which your dogs deserve.

Anonymous said...

Joom, that is beautiful, I love it. Brings a smile to my face. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Mary said...

HAHAHA I love this quote very much. It's very creative quoted.All senteces speak for my heart.

Thank you Joom for posting this quote.You are wonderful indeed.

BTW- I miss Roxana. Hope she is doing great.

qgee said...

May love and laughter fill your life at Christmas and throughout the New Year.
" Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 201" Ka
your old friend....qgee