Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I am happy with Michelle's thoughtfulness

This is very thoughtful of Michelle Brislin.

She described the picture of her and Paris:
"It is bitter cold in Pennsylvania today. So our potty time was short and sweet ! Miss Paris could only tolerate two minutes outside my jacket today. But we send love to sunny Thailand from the city we live in Scranton. "

"It is so so cold here in Pennsylvania.
I may smile but I'm chattering my teeth behind that smile.
I would love the Thai sun right now !!"


I think this is a very beautiful photo, so I'm sharing it here. Thank you Michelle for thinking of me even when your teeth were chattering.

I send love and hugs, wrapped in Thailand's sunlight, across the oceans to you, Paris, and your family.


9 comments:

Mary said...

Michelle & Paris are so beautiful even in the minute of teeth chattering! LOL

Thoghtfulness and lovely relationship of Michelle and you are touching my heart. I am so happy to be here among the very very people.

LOVE YOU.

Rick Morgan said...

How sweet.....

Michelle, I have to agree. It would be nice to be in Thailand about now. Its cold here too. Im sure not as cold as PA.

Mary said...

HEHE I came back to rewrite my comment! I actually wanted to say " the very very nice people"

Jennifer said...

MICHELLE, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO IS MISS PARIS. I TOO LOVE THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP. I AM BLESSED TO BE A PART OF THIS NICE BLOG.JOOM HAS ALWAYS BROGHT SOME FRIENDS WITH GOOD HEARTS HERE.

MICHELLE, IF THE WEATHER IS BETTER TOMORROW , OR IF LOVE & HUGS WRAPPED FROM THAILAND HAVE WORKED OUT , PLEASE SHARE SOME MORE PICTURES.

Charles said...

Beautiful and warm picture. Michelee, you've got so high spirit to sit there in the cold for sending your warm regards to friends far away , and it works out! I am enjoying the photo!

Joom, thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with us.

Michelle, give thousand hugs to Paris for me ,please.

Michelle said...

Thank you friends for special notes...love you all!!
Unfortunitly we are still FREEZING!! lol
We had very high winds that torn some of the gutters right off our home..but we still manage to keep on smiling!

Charles I have given our little miracle girl Paris a million kisses for you! She is a very special chi.
Mary, and Jen you are to kind with your words!
Rick.. cold cold cold.....waaaaayyy Colder than Chicago. Stay warm in THE SOUTH :~p
Joom I m happy you enjoy our frigid photo...send some sun my way...

Jessica said...

Michelle put some thought behind those word and sound and looks to mean every word of it.

Michelle and Paris look to enjoy them self and be warm. Even thos the air around them is very cold they are warm inside.Both look very happy and filled with love.

Hugs of warmth go to Michelle and Paris....

Carina said...

Happy New Year Michelle!

You are a wonderful friend to Joom!

I wish you all the best!

=o)

Roxana said...

The beautiufl Girls! Happy New Year! Love u so much!