Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How Sunflower has turned out


"Sunflower" is a daughter of Baron and Brooke. Among 4 beautiful sisters, Sunflower looked the simplest when she was a baby. I dared not offer her to anyone. I could only keep her for my own observation. Until Natalia and Jesus of HdO Chihuahua, Spain, insisted, time and again, that although she wasn't show-quality and... she looked simple, they loved her. So they purchased her, and waited for the day Sunflower can enter Spain, according to the import permit.


Unbelievably, once Sunflower turns 7 months old, she turns out to be as beautiful as her siblings, be it Rose, who finished her Thai Championship at 6 and half months old, Daffie, Bouquet, and Daisy. Plus, Sunflower may look the best because she has a complete structure and a size most suitable for a female.I am happy for Natalia and Jesus that they decide to love Sunflower unconditionally. It turns out that they will get someone very good.


8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very nice story,touched my heart.Congrates to Jesus and Natalia. You've got very good thing because you have unconditioned love. God see you.

Michelle said...

Agree Joom.. She looks beautiful .. Maybe the best :0)
nice neck, topline and tailset and her ears are beautiful.
Congrats to owner .. She sure shaped up into a swan
Michelle

Marina said...

I am sure that Sunflower cannot be a bad dog! She is very good at least that her parents Very Great dogs and she will generate Great kids also... Now she became very beautiful!!
Natalia, you have wonderful girl! Good luck to you with her!!!

Mary said...

Sunflower is gorgeous! She is way a mile from the word" simple"! She is a gem ,Joom. Whoever owns her is lucky guys! Congrates to Jesus and Natalia.

Roxana said...

Like all flowers, some bloom in spring, some in summer, some in autumn, and Sunflower bloomed in Winter!!!his

She is very beautiful. This litter is so special.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Thank you for nice tributes to Sunflower. Recently, Jesus and Natalia had problems with their neighbors in Spain, just like I do with mine in Thailand. but they handled their's much more easily by moving. They've only moved for a few days,that may be the reason why they haven't logged in to see friends tributes. They told me that they are eagerly waiting for Sunflower at this warm and problem-free home. Sunflower will be the newest member of Natalia and Jesus' new home in early January.

I like Roxana's comparisons. It got me thinking that Sunflower blooms in the winter. Ahhh....She's awaiting for the time to bloom.

Jessica said...

Sunflower is Very Beautiful Girl. I believe this litter is so special. I love them all.

Also Congrates to the new parents, Jesus and Natalia.

Natalia said...

I'm installed in my new home. My dogs are happy and so are we.
From the first day I saw Sunflower I love her.
That look very special for me has always been wonderful and very beautiful.
I am delighted with my dog.
Thank you very much at all, I promise to upload many photos to Joom of the dog when I get home to share them with you all.
Sunflower is my princess.