Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two wonderful cards from Carina, my dear friend

Here, the two nice cards from my dear friend, Carina of Zellamir, Sweden. She must have felt very undecided as to which dog to use, a feeling I understand, LOL, so she used both Sara and Qlarissa for the two cards. Sara was beautiful as ever. As for Qlarissa, whom we used to go crazy about when she was young, has now grown up to be a beautiful young lady. I am very happy to receive these cards from you, Carina. I wish you and your family the very best this Christmas and New Year.




2 comments:

Carina said...

Haha!

You are so right...=o)
I couldn't made up my mind...
they are so cute both of them.

Merry Christmas to all wonderful friends here in Jooms dairy!

I wish you all the best and lots of Love!

From me, my family and my cavaliergirls in Sweden.

/Carina

=o)

Margeta said...

Very nice cavaliers in beautiful cards. I love them.