Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lena...has arrived Saiyai Doghome

Lena has arrived to Sayai Doghome, Thailand on 10th December, 2009, after she has finished her American Championship with Jim Lehman. And Lena's full name is : Am.Ch. Morgan Everybody's Sweetheart

Saiyai Doghome is Lena's 4th home, and we hope it'll be her last. Lena was bred by Fayrene Morgan & Rick Morgan of Morgan chihuahuas. Lena's parents are great.

Sire: CH Mar-Rich Come A Little Closer aka Bentley. Bentley was winners dog-2006 Spring CCA Nationals. At just under 4 years old Bentley has sired 8 champions to date, soon to be a TOP SIRE. He has sired Best in Specialty Show, All Breed-Best Puppy in Show, Multiple Group Placements, 1st in 6-9 bitches-twice, Best Smoothcoat puppy-twice, Best Puppy in Show and Best in Sweepstakes at CCA Nationals.

Dam: Mar-Rich's Good Morning Beautiful aka DawnDawn is nearly a TOP DAM. She is the dam of Best in Sweepstakes at both the 2006 Spring CCA Nationals and Nashville Chihuahua Club (Rotating Specialty).Dawn's litter sister is the dam of several champions herself. In fact she just produced Best Puppy in Show at the 2009 Fall CCA Nationals.


Lena left Morgan Chihuahua to live with a nice kind lady we call "Rita" for a while. Rita loved Lena so much. But destiny meant Rita couldn't keep Lena with her any longer. So rick arranged for a new home for Lena. At first, he probably didn't think of finding a home that is as far as Thailand!!. The minute I adopted Lena, it was all because I believed in Morgan chihuahuas . All I saw was Lena's pictures. But the pictures didn't do her justice, that she is one of the sweetest chihuahua in the world!.

Lena travelled from Rita's house to Jim Lehman to be trained and shown into an American Championship. During that time, we didn't get to see many pictures of Lena, except when she's on the podium. However, there was this one time when Charles, my Singaporean friend, went to observe American shows, and it happened to be one where Lena was showing. Lena caught Charles eyes. When he found out that I was a co-owner, he sent his words from across the oceans, asking, "Joom, why didn't you tell me you have such a wonderful girl? She's quite small, but she is damn gorgeous!. She is like a little angel that shines out from the ring. She's smaller than others, but she was also more beautiful than others." That minute was when I realized I have something special. Charles is a judge and he's quite picky, LOL.


While Lena was travelling from America to me, I was imagining that Lena might be scared and has to adapt, as is natural with dogs who move home. But it turns out, Lena is lively, sweet, and adapts amazingly fast. She acts as if she has just returned home. Even my handler, who as settled for a shy dog, was surprised, and asked Lena, "hey, when did we meet? Why are you getting along with me so well?"

Sa, my son, said Lena moves often, but that must mean Lena has always been in good environment and with good people, which is why she's not afraid of people and trust anybody she meets. I agree that that is probably the case.

So I thank Rick Morgan and family, Rita, and Jim Lehamn who have moulded Lena into a little angel for Saiyai Doghome.

16 comments:

Kandra said...

Oh My Joom, she is gorgeous and looks to be very happy. I am so glad she has found her forever home with you. Congrats on the new addition. Rick did a wonderful job on breeding such a beautiful girl

Jennifer said...

Speechless! :-)) She is just beautiful. The way you wrote about her showed how you love and proud. Good dog meets good home with very good owner! What can be better than this.

I hope she will become a famouse Thai champion soon.

Melina said...

Oh she's beautiful!!! Congrats on the new family member. Rick bred a beautiful girl!

Mary said...

Tears to my eyes.... I know how you had waited for having Lena. Now you have her! Lena has come to you as a very beautiful big champion.YOU DESERVE !

My courtesy to Rick Morgan breeding! :-)

Michelle said...

I'm happy to see the pretty girl has made it to her forever home!
She has the prettiest eyes that just take you in!!

Pretty dog to a beautiful person! Most importantly she arrives safe! Welcome home little one !

Charles said...

Joom you know I am going to Bangkok. Please allow me to visit and meet and hug Lena , the precious angel. I saw her as a far sight in the ring , now I'll have the chance to touch her,to hug her! HOORAY! ( you allow me right?)

Rick Morgan said...

Joom,

I am so glad you like her. I am very happy that she came to you without being shook up from the flight. That must have been tough of her.
Remember that I have not seen her since she was 4 months old. She is as beautiful now as she was as a puppy. If fact she looks like a twin to he sister CH Morgans Small Town Girl aka Hot Shot. I cant wait to hear how she does showing in Thailand. I really hate that it didnt work out for her to arrive sooner so that she may compete in the last shows of the year in Thailand.
Also, Bentely has sired 9 champions to date. Lena was his 9th. One more champion will make him an ROM sire. All those Champions in just 10 litters with 5litters being single puppy litters. Im very proud of that boy.
Thank you all for the nice comments about Lena.

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

My dear friends, I thank you for your nice compliments to Lena. Your comments move my energy a lot.LOL

Please note that Lena's photos were taken by my friend Chatawat Eknarongsak.

Charles, you know that you are absolutely welcome! Please visit Lena and me.

Unknown said...

you always amaze me with the good things that happen to you and the good dogs that fall into your life... I love her pedigree and always wanted a Mar Rich dog myself... good luck to Lena in Lovely Thailand

Joom said...

Stacia , you are "one" of good things that happen to me.

Please wait for Lena's baby. It 'll be my honour to have her puppies go to show with you....in the near future.

อ้อแอ้ said...

น้าจุ๋มขา Lena สวยจังค่ะ ไม่ได้เข้ามาหลายวัน พอเข้ามาก็หัวใจละลายเลย น้าจุ๋มเลยมีเรื่องให้ยุ่ง ให้ happy ยกใหญ่เลยซีนะคะ อยากเห็นน้าจุ๋มมีความสุขค่ะ ฝาก kiss Lena ด้วยนะคะน้าจุ๋มขา

Eva Wolbeck said...

Dear Joom
congratulations to this stunning cutie. You know, I love Marich lines.
Wish you luck in the show ring

Marina said...

Dear Joom!
I am very glad your good news!
I know this feeling of long expectation of the dream.
I am happy that you have received Her at last! She is very beautiful girl!!!
I am assured, you will make Great Success with Her!
My Great Congratulations for You and my kiss for Lena!!!

Karen said...

Joom,
She is beautiful!! And why not ....she is from Great pedigree. She will be a great addition to your home.Congratulations on another gorgeous Am. Champion!!

Roxana said...

Lena is precious! So very beautiful!

Carina said...

Oh!

Joom she is beautiful!!
a real angel... as you say.

Give her a kiss from me.

Love!

=o)