Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baron is the number one smooth-coat chihuahau of Thailand for two years in a row

The last dog show in Thailand of the year 2009, has finished, today. It was a show hosted by the Thai Kennel Club and FCI. It was one of the bigest show of the year. Baron did another good job.
He is now officially the number one smooth-coat chihuahua in Thailand, again. It means Baron: Am.Th.Ch. Marlisa's Dancin Away Baron, has been the number one smooth-coat chihuahua for two years in a row, that is, in 2008 and 2009.

May I pay courtesy to all the judges who saw the outstanding talent of Baron in the past two years. I also pay courtesy to the competitors in Thailand, which in this year, the competition was very tough. There were many beautiful dogs, both domestic and imported, showing. I have to admit that those chihuahuas really were great.

While Baron was showing, there was not a single day that I did not think of Jane G. Kay, Matt Nicosia, Erika Lanasa, and Prayoon Wijakhanawut.

Heartful thanks, again, to Jane G. Kay, my dear friend and mentor. Without you, Baron would not have had the destiny of travelling to Thailand to make a name for Saiyai Doghome.

Matt Nicosia, my great friend, and the great breeder, who neatly bred Baron. Matt is humble, even while he has bred Baron among other chihuahuas of such quality, he still says he's normal and thanked me for doing a good job for Baron, always. Matt, I am the one who has to thank you. And I will thank you for the rest of my life.

Erika Lanasa, the amazing handler who trained and showed Baron until he finished his American Championship at the Westminster show in Februay 2008, before Baron flew to Thailand. I cannot use the limited space here, to explain how devoted Erika was to Baron while she was showing him. I need not mention how great she is at the handling profession. What you have done for Baron will be a big beautiful spot in my heart, forever.

Prayoon Wijakhanawut, my close friend, my handler. You are someone I meet almost everyday, and in everyday you work with Baron and my other dogs, in the past two years, I always smile when I think about it. I've never had to suffer from any the hard and difficult work of training and showing dogs because he carried all the burden. He's rewarded by being the person responsible for making Baron to become the number one smooht-coat chihuahua for two years running.






After Matt, we have to thank the super parents:
Sire: Am.Ch. Marlisa's Athame Dancin JJ Dam: Marlisa's Dancin Hot Savanah
Look at what you've produced. It must have been a production of love. The more proud I am of Baron, the more thankful I am of these super parents.

25 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am not surprised! , but more than proud! Baron has done exelence jobs among the tough compettitors and bacome the NUMBER CHIHUAHUA SMO-OTH COAT OF THAILAND OF THE YEAR 2008-2009, TWO YEARS IN A ROLL!!!! It's not easy Joom,but all of you put your hearts and soul on him. And Baron ,you are a super gladitor!

If there's any words stronger than "Congratulations", I give to you all who involve this victory with courtesy.

Eva Wolbeck said...

Dear Joom,
congratulations to these outstanding results. Baron is a gorgeous dog .
He shows perfect and is so beautiful.
You can be very proud.

Mary said...

Tears to my eyes again! I know Baron is awesome and he deserves the best ,but it is never a formality everytime he is successful, it is always special for me. Being the number one for two years in a roll is not normal. Baron is the super chihuahua!!!! And you are in a big part of my heart ,Baron.

Joom, please save me a seat, Bravo and I want to sit next to you on the moon! Bravo says he is more than proud of his dad.

Margeta said...

We know that Baron has done great jobs all 2 years long in Thailand. He makes us proud with chi hearts.Baron , your parents and your breeder produced you to be great. Then you and your owner have made the dream comes true.

Any more seats for me on the moon ,Joom? I am really happy for you and with you.

John said...

big congratulations!!!!! from me and andy....

Marina said...

I "take off my hat" and I bow downwards before Baron, Joom, Matt Nicosia, Erika..... Before all WHO has made this Great Work!!! I am assured that Baron will leave his Great Trace in our Tiny and Great and Favourite Breed! My Huge Congratulations for all of you and my hot kisses for Baron and Joom!!!

Satomi Ichikawa said...

How happy you are ! and I am ! Good Baron.

Melina said...

OH WOW I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!! HUGE CONGRATS to you Joom!!! He is still my # 1 favorite of all time. You have worked so hard to get him there and you;ve done it once again!!! I'm so happy!!! I just love him!!! Hugs to you Joom xox

Unknown said...

Dear Joom,

Baron is adorable dog ! :) Congratulations....this results are CHRISTMAS gift for you :)

With best regards,

Damjan&chihuahuas

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Joom - congratulations!
Linda

Michelle said...

Awww congrats Baron, the big stud of Thailand.
You are a special boy not only in the fact that you continue win over and over and prove how good you are, but the fact in how truly happy you make the soul of your human mom and family.
You brighten her days when sometimes it rains in her heart. Keep up the good work macho man!
We love you!!

My regards to Jane, Erika, and Matt

Carina said...

Oh!!

I am SO HAPPY for YOU!!!!

Congratulations and Big Hugs!!

=o)

Kandra said...

Huge congrat to you Joom. You should be on the moon. He is so beautiful and you have done so great with him over there. I am so very happy for you and Baron

Rick Morgan said...

Joom,

Im so proud of you and Baron. What a wonderful achivement to make # 1 smoothcoat Chihuahuas 2 years in a row. Im so happy this has happened for you as you a such a dear person and deserve it. My congratulations also to his breeder and handler.

Anonymous said...

Dear Joom,

Oh, I am soooooo very extremely happy for you! You have done such a wonderful job with ALL of your dog's! Hoorray for Baron!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings To A Dear Lady!
Gina

Karen said...

Congrats to you and Baron, Joom!

อ้อแอ้ said...

ต้องพูดเหมือนคนอื่นๆค่ะ คือไม่แปลกใจเลย ก็...ไม่ Baron แล้วจะเป็นใคร ? แต่ขนาดรู้อยู่แล้วก็อดดีใจไม่ได้ ดีใจจริงๆค่ะน้าจุ๋ม ภูมิใจมากด้วย อ้อแอ้มีเรื่องอวดเพื่อนฝรั่งอีกแล้ว...:-)

Anonymous said...

พี่จุ๋มคะ



ยินดีด้วยมากๆค่ะ แล้วก็ภูมิใจมากด้วยค่ะ

สุดยอดจริงๆค่ะ



หมอกุ้ง

sugarhills said...

OHH, JOOM, This is the greatest news, WOW!!!
Congratulations to all involved!
GREAT PEOPLE AND A REALLY GREAT CHIHUAHUA!!!
SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!
HUG AND KISS BARON From US!
Ellika and PETER

Roxana said...

Wow! Way to go Baron! Another year as #1 Chihuahua! We are so proud of him!

We send our love!

Love,
Hossli Family

Anonymous said...

what a great achievement !! congratulations, Yupayao !!
was he by chance in Budapest for the eurodogshow in 2008 ? I was there too but I did not compete, but I think I saw him ?!

Wanda

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Dear friends, thank you for the kind wishes, and the happiness and pride you've always shown to me and Baron. That was a very big part as to why I tried my best for Baron, in the past two years. I think Baron also knows that he's loved and source of pride for many people. So, he has also tried his best in the past two years. We are happy to make you feel like you are supporting the right person and dog, LOL.

Wanda, you're right that Baron did show at the World Dog Show at Budapest in 2008. Baron didn't win any big award. He won only 4th place of breed, but that made me very proud of him. I still remember that moment, how I missed him, in just one week he wasn't home and was in Budapest. When he returned, I hugged him for a very long time. It's weird that it's been over a year, but I still remember that moment.

Anonymous said...

Congrats--you are breaking all Chi records in the "far east"!!!!!

Unknown said...

two years in a row WOW way to go Baron... Congratulations to everyone involved with such an honor....

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!!!
That is wonderful Joom. I am not suprised that Baron is number 1 in Thailand again. Just look at him. I fell in love with him when You posted a picture of him on facebook. I love watching him. I sure can tell you are on top of the world....HUGS