Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cards from friends on Christmas Eve

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This one is from Jess Satya , CZ. She says "We wish you Merry Christmas and happy new year 2010 for you, your family and your dogs." Nice! Thanks.



This fantastic card is from my good friend,Eva Wolbeck, Germany. She lives in another part of the world from me but she's always there for me. With this card, she says " Dear Joom,for you and your family merry christmas and only good days in 2010."



This card is from my dear friend Martina of Blue Moonlight ,Hungary.



This neat card is from Danguolė Papinigienė. I love it. Thank you.



This classic looking card is from my good friends Peter & Ellika of Sugarhills,Sweden. They said " We hope you and your family have a great holiday, and we wish you the best, new year 2010!!!"




This one is from Kandra of Lilwhiizpups,USA. She said " We wanted to say Merry Christmas. This is Binky's first Christmas this year so we decided to dress her up. She wasn't too enthuised with it but she lived. LOL Enjoy"

Yes, I do enjoy! :O) Thank you.



This is from Veverková Lenka and Vida Perra,CZ. They said " We wish you only the best in 2010." I wish the same to you.



This is Natalia Blasco of HdO Chihuahuas, Spain, with her nice chihuahuas.


This pug card is from Patrik Panerek of Pibaro. Thank you so very much.



The wonderful card with the lovely chihuahuas is from Francesco- Tuula Cochetti of Misty Meadow Chihuahuas, Italy.



It's from my sweet and kind friend name Wanda Egger ,France. She said "Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new Year !" I wish the same to you ,Wanda.


This one is from Kennel Sweet Melina. Beautiful one! Thank you.


This one is from Martina Smetanová . She is so nice to me just like her card which is very nice. Thank you.



This nice card is from Aneridee Cavaliers , my Cavaliers breeder friend in Finland. Thanks/Love you/Miss you.














5 comments:

Francesco said...

Nice!!!
Hugs

Natalia y Jesús HdO said...

My best wishes for all.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Kisses

Wanda said...

What a great page you have built Yupayao, it must have been a lot of work ! The result is a beautiful collection of great postcards

Take care and I wish you a lot of luck for the year to come

xxWanda

Kandra said...

What beautiful cards Joom, I love them all. Thank you for sharing with us all.

Carina said...

All theese cards say something...
You got so nice freinds fom all over the world...
You are a speciell person Joom.

Love you! and to all your friends;

have a wonderful christmas!