Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Burday and BB holidays at Saiyai Doghome

Since the owners are not home, Burdy and BB get to spend the holiday vacation at Saiyai Doghome. My family and my maids enjoy them very much. Burdy is six months old, and BB is five months old. They are at an "ugly" age but they still look beautiful. Burdy has a mark on his side due to a surgery to remove an abscess, but he is still gorgeous.

Burdy is a sibling of Michelle's Tommie. BB is a sibling of my Malee, who's living and showing with Erika Lanasa.

Thank you Mrs. Suchittra Sawatayanon and family for trusting us by allowing Burdy and BB to spend the holidays at Saiyai Doghome.












BB
Saiyai's Thai Blackberry





Burdy
Saiyai's Believe in Burdy Boy










Burdy and BB playing at Saiyai Doghome during the holidays

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Burdy your brother sends kisses to you Along the oceans!
How adorable they play together!! Love it!

Annnnnd BB... Ohh aunt shell adores you !
I'd babysit anyday!
Lots of kisses .. Beautiful!

Mary said...

MEE TOO! I 'd love to babysit them anyday! Oh! I love BB & Burdy so very much. They are not ugly at all, on the opposite, they are sooooo gorgeous as ever and as they should be.

Kandra said...

oh they are beautiful. I so love that long coat. LOL They look like they had so much fun.

Jennifer said...

ADORABLE! BOTH BB AND BURDY ARE ADORABLE! I HOPE THE OWNER WILL BRING THEM TO YOU OFTEN , SO THAT WE CAN SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PROGRESS. THEY ARE IN THE BIG PART OF MY HEART.

WHEN WILL BB GO TO SHOW IN AMERICA? WILL BURDY GO TO ALONG? THEY ARE TOO GORGEOUS TO BE LEFT AT HOME .

Charles said...

Oh! please give hugs & kisses from me to the little BB and Burdy....countless times....please.

Melina said...

Oh they are so cute playing together....beautiful! Lots of hugs xox

Karen said...

cute pics, Joom!

I am sure Burdy & BB have a wonderful vacation.

Jessica said...

I love them both. The longcoat is my fav. Both look to have fun playing at your home. I know they are being loved by you, Joom.

Love seening the pictures

Carina said...

So wonderful photos!

I realy enjoy them... =o)

Roxana said...

BB has my heart. But both boys are so cute.
They look like they are having a great time at Saiyai Doghome!