Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chihuahua Ad.

My good friend, Diana at Florida, who likes my Chihuahuas and always supports me, made some suggestions recently. She saw the pictures of 3 DIVAS OF CASH and made the suggestion that I should post some ads in Thai magazines. Oh ! Of course, a Chihuahua-loving and person who likes showing off like me already does that! I told Diana I do that all the time,may be too often!!! even when I don't have puppies to sell! I post the ad with American Champions just to show them! So now, I'd like to use this opportunity to show the ad that I use for Thai magazines to show all of you! And, Diana's idea that I should put up the picture of 3 DIVAS OF CASH even though I am not selling them is a great idea, so I will do it soon! LOL But right now, this is the ad that I normally use when there are no puppies available!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ad is beautiful, it looks like an artist painted those Chihuahuas because they look so perfect, like a portrait.

Your dogs are so beautiful, you should be proud.

I will write you to your e-mail address and respond to your letter.

Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

like a portrait,....I like it so much,Diana.