Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gambler's New Baby which makes my heart melt

This is an LC puppy of M.S.T.UNITED CHIHUAHUA ,JAPAN, who has a nice breeder named Satomi Ichikawa. Satomi and her husband are both dentists and they have 2 children who go to medical school. And...look at thier puppy... The puppy makes your heart melt, right ?

The puppy is a boy, sired by "Gambler" AM.CH FANDANGO SHOW ME'S MIRAGE, the famous Champion of M.S.T. Chihuahua. And Gambler is a litter brother of my "Cash" Am.Th.Ch.Fandango Wheel of Fortune!

Whoever gets to own this puppy please know that I envy you. LOL




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy!!! He will grow up to be a champion, just like daddy!

I am going to e-mail you a photo of my little long-coat puppy, and you will be able to see the similarity...he is also Fandango line, they all seem to have similar heads...all high-domed with very defined stops. Great bloodline!
Diana

Yupayao - Saiyai Doghome, Thailand www.saiyaidoghome.com said...

Hey Diana,

your Fandango Pup is also adorable.It's on the que to my blogspot!!!

Do you think we should promote the line much.? LOL